Windows 10: Microsoft Window Key

Discus and support Microsoft Window Key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Received call saying my Microsoft key expired and to call this number to fix. I hung up on them. I am sure it is a scam just wondered if anyone else... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonWalker5, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Microsoft Window Key

Received call saying my Microsoft key expired and to call this number to fix. I hung up on them. I am sure it is a scam just wondered if anyone else got the call.

:)

DonWalker5, Mar 16, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Flyordie Win User

Microsoft Window Key

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Window Key

1. Microsoft Window Key - Similar Threads - Microsoft Window Key

2. Microsoft key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft key: If i wipe all my disk and then reinstall the windows, then does i lost my microsoft key?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-key/f4936902-aa00-47e8-a0c9-3dc19cec85ef
  3. Microsoft key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft key: If i wipe all my disk and then reinstall the windows, then does i lost my microsoft key?Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-key/f4936902-aa00-47e8-a0c9-3dc19cec85ef
  4. Microsoft key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows Keys linked to microsoft account

Windows Keys linked to microsoft account: I recently built a new computer. When I installed windows, I chose "I do not have a product key" and planned to buy one later. However, after signing into windows, I realized that my computer was activated, and when I checked the activation background section, I discovered it...
  6. Windows key linked to the Microsoft account

Windows key linked to the Microsoft account: Hello Good morning. Recently I change my note book's motherboard with DOS, when I first bought it came with windows 10 home pre-installed and I upgrade to pro with a digital license linked with my Microsoft account. My question is when I install the Windows 10 Pro on that...
  7. Microsoft windows product key

Microsoft windows product key: Can i use the windows 10 home version for any kind of use like i want to do freelancing?will it be legal or i have to buy windows pro? I mean like Microsoft provides office for personal use and other version for business use. Will it be the case for windows?? Kindly guide me...
  8. Microsoft Keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Keys: I have just bought another key for another home PC that I am building over a few months. Can I recovery the key from my laptop, use that later on the PC I am building and use the key I just bought? Or is there a way to activate the new key before I finish building the...
  9. Unlinking Windows Key on Microsoft Account

Unlinking Windows Key on Microsoft Account: I logged a Microsoft Account into Windows 10 for the first time and it automatically linked my account (this email I'm posting with) to my Windows key. The problem is I'm using Windows 10 Education from my university and I want to link my Win10 to that email instead. Is there...
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Microsoft keys: How can I find my product key for Windows and Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-microsoft-keys/90fdaf25-a4d5-4e36-9731-2e0817b23474