Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am facing an issue with Microsoft Windows 10 MTP feature, when connecting my android devices to my laptop and selecting the MTP (media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmeyaSohoni, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP

Hello,

I am facing an issue with Microsoft Windows 10 MTP feature, when connecting my android devices to my laptop and selecting the MTP (media transfer in device). I have a OnePlus3 device and regardless of what options I have tried this isnt working for me (atleast that is what I have seen). Can you please help me sort out this issue and get my files seen on Windows 10.

Appreciate your precious help here!

:)

AmeyaSohoni, Sep 16, 2018
  2. PaulBonn Win User

Connect android tablet with USB as MTP device

My android tablet will only connect USB as a camera PTP device. It will no longer connect USB as a media device MTP. How to restore MTP connection?

PaulBonn, Sep 16, 2018
  3. "MTP device driver" failed

when i plug in my nokia 5800 via usb cable, it's showing "mtp device driver" failed and in device manager, yellow marked.

and i'm unable to connect to internet using my nokia 5800 usb cable to laptop but when i connect it using bluetooth with my laptop, i have no such error and i can connect to internet withhut problems.

tohugh both via usb and bluetooth, i can connect to pc suite, but via usb, unable to connect to internet and that mtp device error.

any solution?

freebird_9924, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP

Android device MTP connection quit followed by INF file error on reinstall

FINAL Solution - with the 1607 (Anniversary Edition of Windows 10) installed (note, this might NOT be necessary, but the 'Roll Back Driver' command could be useful!!) :

• Delete the old device in Device Manager
    • Re-Plug the device, and choose "Let me Select an installed driver" (You might have to use "Update Driver" to get here).
    • Choose USB MTP Device instead of the default MTP Device

After doing that, my Android phone was fully working as an MTP device again!

Bruce Bennett (not the actor), Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP

1. Microsoft Windows 10 - Android devices not able to connect/show, using MTP - Similar Threads - Microsoft Android devices

2. Not able to connect Android Device as MTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Android Device as MTP: Hi Guys,I am not able to plug my Android Redmi Note phone on windows machine to transfer the data.it refuses to install the MTP driver that is needed to add the device.Cables are working fine as I tested my mobile with the cable in another windows machine perfectly fineTried...
  3. Not able to connect Android Device as MTP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect Android Device as MTP: Hi Guys,I am not able to plug my Android Redmi Note phone on windows machine to transfer the data.it refuses to install the MTP driver that is needed to add the device.Cables are working fine as I tested my mobile with the cable in another windows machine perfectly fineTried...
  4. Not able to connect Android Device as MTP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. RealtekR audio device shows as "not connected" to computer on windows 10. not able to...

RealtekR audio device shows as "not connected" to computer on windows 10. not able to...: Hi, I'm having a similar issue that was previously posted by Joacoludica back in May 2022. Mine is more so for my headphones using the audio jack. It is connected.I have a lenovo ThinkPad 11e. I tried the 1st suggestions posted by Carlo TJ. Those didn't work.My system model...
  6. RealtekR audio device shows as "not connected" to computer on windows 10. not able to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealtekR audio device shows as "not connected" to computer on windows 10. not able to...: Hi, I'm having a similar issue that was previously posted by Joacoludica back in May 2022. Mine is more so for my headphones using the audio jack. I have a lenovo ThinkPad 11e. I tried the 1st suggestions posted by Carlo TJ. Those didn't work.My system model is 20ED001HUS.I...
  7. MTP USB Device

MTP USB Device: I got a question; I've been having this issue with these new Dells Laptops computer. What's happening is when you plug in your cell phone to the laptop it will come up with a MTP USB device with an exclamation point error in the Device Manager. I have tried uninstalling and...
  8. PC shows "Connected" Android device shows "Couldn't Connect"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC shows "Connected" Android device shows "Couldn't Connect": With bluetooth My Windows 10 Home PC and S10+ will pair. The PC shows "Connected" but my S10+ shows "Couldn't Connect". Searched this forum and others and have tried every possible fix several times. PC Sharing is ON. Tried two different bluetooth dongles. Uninstalled and...
  9. when im connecting my android phone to pc is showing mtp error solution

when im connecting my android phone to pc is showing mtp error solution: when im connecting my android phone to pc is showing mtp error solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-connecting-my-android-phone-to-pc-is/06c30584-fb3f-414b-b987-3270dbf82d2e
  10. Cannot connect to Android. Missing Portal Devices and MTP driver

Cannot connect to Android. Missing Portal Devices and MTP driver: My Android phone is unable to be found in drive. I searched solutions online and tried many ways, which all does not work. I tried to install MTP Porting Kit => not effective I tried to find my phone in Device Manger, it is not under "Portable Devices" but "Other Devices"....