Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot...

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can a product code become invalid over night for windows and we cannot get it to work now no code wants us to but windows 10 again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MelindaFreeman1, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot...

How can a product code become invalid over night for windows and we cannot get it to work now no code wants us to but windows 10 again

:)

MelindaFreeman1, Feb 1, 2019
  2. poit57 Win User

Microsoft Account authentication

After more research, I have found my answer. It looks like the issue was that Microsoft released a new Microsoft Authenticator app with the features first introduced in Microsoft Authenticator Beta. The new app received a prompt to approve access to my Microsoft
    Account when signing on from a new PC, though I find it strange that the beta app wasn't directly upgraded to the new version of the app.

Microsoft now has three 2 step authentication apps available in the store for Windows 10 Mobile:

• Authenticator - original app from Windows Phone 8
    • Microsoft Authenticator Beta - originally released to Windows 10 users when Windows 10 Mobile was only available on the Windows Insider program.
    • Microsoft Authenticator - the official Windows 10 app no longer in beta

poit57, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot...

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot...

1. Microsoft Windows 10 authentication code stopped working on brothers computer and cannot... - Similar Threads - Microsoft authentication code

2. Network Level Authentication stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Level Authentication stopped working: My main computer is Windows 11 call it Main and part of a small network controlled by a Windows 2016 Server Essentials. For several years I have been logging in remotely to Main, which has 2 or 3 months ago upgraded to Windows 11, and the other network computers using the RD...
  3. Network Level Authentication stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Level Authentication stopped working: My main computer is Windows 11 call it Main and part of a small network controlled by a Windows 2016 Server Essentials. For several years I have been logging in remotely to Main, which has 2 or 3 months ago upgraded to Windows 11, and the other network computers using the RD...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator cannot access

Microsoft Authenticator cannot access: Hi I have problem which is my old email doesnt exist anymore but i have sync and register the email to the system. and now i want to login with new email but it kept ask me to login my old email? the problem is, i cant get the email as it doesnt exist now and it really...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator cannot access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator cannot access: Hi I have problem which is my old email doesnt exist anymore but i have sync and register the email to the system. and now i want to login with new email but it kept ask me to login my old email? the problem is, i cant get the email as it doesnt exist now and it really...
  6. Authentication Code

Authentication Code: Windows 11When I turn on my computer I sign on with a password. This morning my computer would not accept the password and I could not locate my PIN number. I asked to have a security code emailed to me so I could change my password but Windows would only send it to a Verizon...
  7. Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build 19041 - Brother printer stopped working: What is the fix to this issue??????????? This is a result of updates earlier this year. I find updates for other builds, but I NEED 19041!!!!!!!! I'm self employed and DO NOT have time to deal with poorly vetted updates! Frustrated does not begin to describe how I feel...
  8. Brother printer stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother printer stopped working: My Brother printer model DCP-195C stopped working recently, I believe as a result of a Microsoft update. Will this printer problem be resolved by Microsoft in another update ?...
  9. Authenticator Code not working on new computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Authenticator Code not working on new computer.: Trying to used authentication code through mobile but computer keeps saying code is incorrect. Have tried multiple times making sure not to enter the 8-digit code incorrectly. Logged in through email and it sent the first stage to authentication app. This is the first time...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator asking for a QR Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator asking for a QR Code: Hello, I am trying to activate Microsoft Authenticator on my phone and when I go to add a school or google mail account I am asked to enter a QR code instead of being asked for the email address and password combination....