Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Explain to me why win 10 is blocking/destroying the bluetooth function that come's installed on many pc's? Myself and all these other people shouldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shawn Pissed off MF'r, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

Explain to me why win 10 is blocking/destroying the bluetooth function that come's installed on many pc's? Myself and all these other people shouldn't be forced to buy a bluetooth dongle and lose a usb slot especially on laptops/2-in-1's and tablets with Win os. Why can't you quit screwing around and fix it so peoples Bluetooth works as it should or create a backwards compatible setting like you did for older windows programs.. It's bad enough that a friends bluetooth dongle thats less then 4 years old is no longer seen by windows 10 as well. Never mind having to worry about some jackazz with sticky fingers trying to steal the dongle.

:)

Shawn Pissed off MF'r, Jun 28, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 28, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Destroys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Destroys Bluetooth

2. how many people are switching to apple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how many people are switching to apple: how many people have switched to apple?? My brother could have built a computer in the time I have wasted on microsoft. I am about to throw mine out the window totally useless!!!...
  3. how many people are switching to apple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how many people are switching to apple: how many people have switched to apple?? My brother could have built a computer in the time I have wasted on microsoft. I am about to throw mine out the window totally useless!!!...
  4. Function lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function lock on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard: Trying to set the function key lock on on my Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard. Simultaneously pressing the Fn key and the CAPS lock key for 5 seconds DOES NOT WORK. Any other ideas?...
  5. Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update has DESTROYED the Bluetooth functionality of my ACER C27: This morning Windows tells me it has to restart to install an update...I restart my Acer Aspire C27 which has a number of Bluetooth attached devices working fine - especially the mouse, which I used to click the "Restart" button ...After the restart - NONE of the bluetooth...
  6. Many Windows functions missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Many Windows functions missing: Had a major BCD Boot error . I seriously wanted to avoid having to totally reset my disk from the Windows 8 upgrade disks I found I had . Eventually , I found my way to using those disks to a very minimal DOS cmd window on x:\ , which I could change to c:\ and happily find...
  7. Issues with Bluetooth functionality on Windows 10

Issues with Bluetooth functionality on Windows 10: I recently purchased a Bluetooth headset to clear up come of the cables/ports to my PC. I've run into quite a few problems with the way Bluetooth functions on Windows 10. Up until this point, I've been able to find answers to all my questions. I have a problem when I pause...
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 Destorys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!

Microsoft Windows 10 Destorys Bluetooth function on Many people PC's!: Explain to me why win 10 is blocking/destroying the bluetooth function that come's installed on many pc's? Myself and all these other people shouldn't be forced to buy a bluetooth dongle and lose a usb slot especially on laptops/2-in-1's and tablets with Win os. Why can't you...
  9. People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    People&Creating Videos Function Missing on Microsoft Photos: Hey, After yesterday's update I found that the People section and Creating Videos Function missing. How can I find them back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/peoplecreating-videos-function-missing-on/e7df740c-7fad-4f24-9ff6-a06c26ff69c3"
  10. Windows 10 destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 destroyed my pc: Hi Windows 10 has been good to from the start to the latest updates. First it wouldn't let me use my keyboard anymore, and yes it works on any other computer I have. From yesterday until to day, it won't start anymore. Windows 7, here I come again. It is an old...