Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a PC that is shared by other users and most of the time I leave my session open or active at the end of my shift. I just click on the windows key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul P.R., May 11, 2022.

1. Paul P.R. Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

I use a PC that is shared by other users and most of the time I leave my session open or active at the end of my shift. I just click on the windows key +L to lock the system. But when the next shift comes in and logs on the PC it logs me off therefore losing what I was working on.The other user says he is not logging me out. When he logs in he clicks on "Other User" to login but this seems to always log me out.Is there a setting that needs to be changes to allow my session to remain open in the background?Paul.

:)

Paul P.R., May 11, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Microsoft Enterprise

2. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  3. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  4. How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...: Hi Team,We are planning to switch our office machine Operating system from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 23 H2 latest release. We need expert help to get the enterprise edition ISO image and the proper steps to activate the OS with the Microsoft 365 E3 License.We have...
  5. How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...

How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...: Hi Team,We are planning to switch our office machine Operating system from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 23 H2 latest release. We need expert help to get the enterprise edition ISO image and the proper steps to activate the OS with the Microsoft 365 E3 License.We have...
  6. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-microsoft-store-legally-for/eb379397-f7ea-43c9-8c6c-c97e10c3dc11
  7. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-microsoft-store-legally-for/eb379397-f7ea-43c9-8c6c-c97e10c3dc11
  8. How can I download Microsoft Store legally for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?: Hi Support,Did some research and I'm confused with is the right answer. Question is can i use Windows 11 Home edition for business? I understood the difference between Pro and Home edition but if my usage is just good with Home edition and can i proceed and is there any legal...
  10. Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?

Microsoft Home Edition For Enterprise ?: Hi Support,Did some research and I'm confused with is the right answer. Question is can i use Windows 11 Home edition for business? I understood the difference between Pro and Home edition but if my usage is just good with Home edition and can i proceed and is there any legal...