Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every 1 Hour I get a pop up: Sign in so you don't miss out So I have tried to get rid of it [ATTACH]For more information Please read the image.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EdenGamer1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features

Every 1 Hour I get a pop up: Sign in so you don't miss out

So I have tried to get

rid of it

Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features 112857ed-fd2e-4ef6-a736-8bfa2fd2f9e6?upload=true.png For more information Please read the image.

:)

EdenGamer1, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features

Microsoft testing blue light reduction feature for Windows 10

"Microsoft is slowly revealing new features in its next major update to Windows 10, and it appears blue light reduction feature might be a future addition. The software giant released a new build of Windows 10 testers yesterday with very few visible additions, but Windows enthusiasts have already started picking it apart for clues on new features. Twitter user "Core"has discovered references to a "BlueLightReduction" setting deep within the next major update to Windows 10 (codenamed Redstone 2). It appears to be a setting that will be toggled from the Action Center (notification center) in the operating system.

F.lux has been the most popular option for Windows users looking to reduce blue light in the evenings, but Microsoft's own native toggle will bring this feature to every Windows 10 user. Apple has also integrated a similar feature in iOS 9, but it hasn't announced any plans to bring blue light reduction to Mac OS yet. Microsoft only appears to be testing the feature right now, so there's no guarantee it will ship in the update due early next year. If Microsoft does implement it fully then it will presumably be available on the mobile version of Windows 10, too.
    "

Microsoft testing blue light reduction feature for Windows 10

P4-630, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Familly features - Similar Threads - Microsoft Familly features

2. Can't leave from a unknow familly group!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't leave from a unknow familly group!: Hi, my name is David and i need some help ! In 2020 i got added in a random familly group with a unknow person, i found out that im in this familly group when i check my laptop settings and seen an unknow person trying to acces my laptop. When i seen that i check my microsoft...
  3. Can't leave from a unknow familly group!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't leave from a unknow familly group!: Hi, my name is David and i need some help ! In 2020 i got added in a random familly group with a unknow person, i found out that im in this familly group when i check my laptop settings and seen an unknow person trying to acces my laptop. When i seen that i check my microsoft...
  4. activation of windows 10 familly over a version of windows 10 pro trial is that possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation of windows 10 familly over a version of windows 10 pro trial is that possible?: i bought a MINI PC that have a pre installed version of windows 10 professionnal that it will expire soon, because its a kms_client , then i bought windows10 family version on microsoft store, is that possible to install it over professional trial?...
  5. Familly time management for children does not work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Familly time management for children does not work: I'm very disapointed, why do you publish and offer products we cannot trust. I set the time for my son to 1 Hour then he was able to use 2 and a half hour. We just cannot trust your system! Regards Joshkoe...
  6. Windows 10 Famillie

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Famillie: Hi! I'm not able to change system language from French to English in Windows 10 Famillie... Is it French version only? It doesnt' state single language in system info. Can someone, please help. Cheers! Andrew....
  7. Microsoft is making these features optional on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is making these features optional on Windows 10: Windows 10 comes with several features for both consumers and business. In Windows 10, there are quite a few features that you don’t use and they are disabled by default. Such features are optional and they could help with accessibility, productivity apps or hardware....
  8. Is Microsoft deprecating the People feature in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Microsoft deprecating the People feature in Windows 10?: Microsoft introduced a feature that it called My People back in 2017 in Insider Builds of the then-upcoming Fall Creators Update feature update for Windows 10. Windows 10 users could pin contacts to the Windows 10 taskbar for quick access to these contacts; communication...
  9. Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft - feature update improvements for Windows 10: I’m Joseph Conway, Senior Program Manager on the Windows Fundamentals team at Microsoft. The Windows Fundamentals team focuses on the underlying technologies that are used to install feature updates as well as a host of other things. We’ve heard your feedback about the...
  10. Microsoft Details New Windows 10 Features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Details New Windows 10 Features: Microsoft said from the very beginning that Windows 10 Technical Preview was a release specifically aimed at enterprises, so it shouldn't come as a big surprise that the company focused on features developed for this particular customer category. In addition to a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rand mcnally dock windows 10