Windows 10: Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?

Discus and support Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first got my new computer laptop an HP, back in 2013-2014 during setup, I was required to input a PASSWORD. That outlook password has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HLHartford, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?

When I first got my new computer laptop an HP, back in 2013-2014 during setup, I was required to input a PASSWORD. That outlook password has been changed 100's of times from the time, I first set up my computer. This was done well over 5-years ago. That password I once input used now has me locked out of my HP computer laptop. I NEED THE PASSWORD or some way to get around the Microsoft software program windows 10, on my old computer. I need software access into my computer an HP LAPTOP, where I have 1000s of important files. I can not clean the drive or re-set as this would remove them, All my work over those years will be lost,I NEED A WAY around the windows 10, PASSWORD software that has my computer LOCKED on my HP Computer? is there a back doorway into my old computer?

:)

HLHartford, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 28, 2020
  3. New Windows 10 has locked me out

My computer has windows 10 and it has locked me out. how do I restore it to an earlier date?

shirleyhummel, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?

Windows 10 has me locked out of my computer

My computer has locked me out~~~

HELP!!! Windows 10 has me locked out of my computer.

It will not accept my password. I have tried everything that

I could think of, and I am really tired after all day and night,

hassling with this problem. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Is there any way to take the password protection off of it?

Thanks for any considerations to me. I am sending this message

from my husband, Jack's computer.

Darlene

Jack JordanIII, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC?

1. Microsoft windows 10 has me locked out of my files on PC? - Similar Threads - Microsoft has locked

2. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  3. Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker has locked me out of my PC: Bitlocker has turned itself on after an automatic update and now it locked me out of my computer and requires a recovery key. I went to microsoft on a different computer and logged in to see if I had a recovery key and there was no key to be found. Additionally, I cannot...
  4. My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.: My Microsoft 365 has locked me out. It does not remember the password every time I change it. I was on another computer that crashed and got a new one. But it acts like my account don't exist. This is my college account, and I cannot get anything from it is there a support...
  5. My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.

My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.: My Microsoft 365 has locked me out. It does not remember the password every time I change it. I was on another computer that crashed and got a new one. But it acts like my account don't exist. This is my college account, and I cannot get anything from it is there a support...
  6. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Encryption has locked me out of my files: Hello, my custom built PC's Motherboard died. I brought a new motherboard and kept all the original parts including the SSD. I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. Windows was activated via signing in to Microsoft Account and PC name is the same. My external drive does not let me...
  7. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Encryption has locked me out of my files: Hello, my custom built PC's Motherboard died. I brought a new motherboard and kept all the original parts including the SSD. I had to reinstall Windows 10 Pro. Windows was activated via signing in to Microsoft Account and PC name is the same. My external drive does not let me...
  8. PC Encryption has locked me out of my files

9. Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installation has locked me out of my pc: Hi, I just installed windows 10 on my pc and it finished the installation and booted back up. In doing so it took me to the home creen and asked me to log in with the default OTHER USER which I thought was odd. I now can't log in to my PC, either as other user or by using my...
  10. Windows 10 has lock me out.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 has lock me out.: � I was setting up to encrypt Windows 10 and it went to the DOS screen with blinking indicator. It will not load up Windows. I do not have any back up and I've tried to reinstall Windows and I don't have enough memory to do that. UrgentHelpTerry. *** Email address is...