Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased this from OutletPC via Walmart & even after all of the reading on the package I am still uncertain if i can install this on my home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keni66, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Keni66 Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software

I purchased this from OutletPC via Walmart & even after all of the reading on the package I am still uncertain if i can install this on my home PC/Laptop. It talks a lot about having to be a builder but I am unable to read the very fine print on the back of the package.

Somehow my D drive got erased. There are blue install/re-install screens but thats about it. I havent looked to see what is on the C drive but I probably could if necessary.

I read in the comments where I purchased this DVD that it should install fine but I thought I would ask a pro anyway.

If you require any additional info please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time.

Ken

:)

Keni66, Apr 5, 2020
  2. JohnE10 Win User

Windows 7 OEM move from 32-bit to 64-bit

I have a Dell Vostro 3700 laptop running OEM 32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. I have the 32-bit disks but not 64-bit disks. I would like to move up to a 64-bit operating system. I believe the i5-560M CPU supports 64-bit processing. I cannot download a 64-bit
    version of Windows 7 Home Premium from Microsoft any more. Can I:

• Reserve and install a 32-bit version of Windows 10.
    • Then download a 64-bit version of Windows 10 from Microsoft for free and activate with my current product key.

JohnE10, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Is Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (OEM Software) the right package to replace win7 ulimate?

Is Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (OEM Software) the right package to replace win7 ulimate?

luciousleyden, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software

Windows 10 64 bit OEM, with no Office?

Hello All!
    Long sotry short, I got a OEM windows 10 64bit. But I do not see microsoft office anywhere, does windows need to update after legalizing it?
    Or does it not come with 10 OEM, please delete this if I in anyway am asking something I shouldn't!! I need to use the apply but simply can't find it or its not there?

THANK you in Advance!!!!!

jaggerwild, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit OEM Software - Similar Threads - Microsoft Home bit

2. Windows 10 home 64 bits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home 64 bits: My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name...
  3. When upgrading from 64-bit Windows 10 Home OEM to 64-bit Windows Pro purchased, will I lose...

When upgrading from 64-bit Windows 10 Home OEM to 64-bit Windows Pro purchased, will I lose...: Hi all. I recently purchased a 64-bit Windows 10 Pro license key in order to upgrade my 64-bit OEM Windows 10 Home edition. My concern is will I have to reinstall all of my existing purchased programs Adobe Acrobat DC, for one that have limited activations? Most of my...
  4. 32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    32 bit to 64 bit Windows Home: I have a new 1TB Sata HDD. The old Sata HDD has my windows 10 Home 32 bit installed. Could I use the media creator tool and install Windows 10 Home 64 bit to new hard drive and would this detect the digital license on old hard drive? I know this sounds like it would be too...
  5. Laptop is 64 bit but running Microsoft software of 32 bit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Laptop is 64 bit but running Microsoft software of 32 bit: My laptop is a 64 bit but it seems to be running every software into a 32 bit such as my Microsoft word programs. Even the antivirus is 32 bit. I tried deleting the 32 bit word but it suddenly came back. What do i do? 133550
  6. 32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit software is not running on 64 bit windows 10: i was using windows 7 32 bit and my softwares were running efficiently but after having windows 10 64 bit its not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-software-is-not-running-on-64-bit-windows/6e8f8085-d636-412f-a241-a79d80065537
  7. Windows 10 home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home 64 bit: Ok one of my desktop that i bought came with windows 10 home 64 bit installed on it if i want to put the same windows on my macbook pro i would need a iso file and would i need a new product key...
  8. windows 10 pro 64 bit software

windows 10 pro 64 bit software: HI I have my windows 10 pro key . I do not have the software any longer . I'm want to install it on a new pc with a new hard drive, Can you where i can download it . Can I get it for free or have to pay? thank you...
  9. Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit: I have a new home pc with pre-installed Windows 10 64 bit. My 5 year old daughter has some old children games that she loves to play. But, many of them refuse to install in Windows 10 with an error message saying they are 32 bit apps which cannot run on this pc and I should...
  10. Just installed a Win 10 Home 64 bit System Builder OEM

Just installed a Win 10 Home 64 bit System Builder OEM: Hi, I have read several posts regarding the System Builder version of Windows before posting this as I can't find the answer I'm looking for. I recently build my own desktop computer and not knowing the difference, ordered the System Builder OEM version of Windows 10....