Windows 10: microsoft windows 10 home edition

Discus and support microsoft windows 10 home edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, How do I go about finding my digital license for windows 10 home. I down graded from windows 10 to windows 7 because it was very slower than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PaulBrunelle, Jan 7, 2021.

1. microsoft windows 10 home edition

Hi, How do I go about finding my digital license for windows 10 home. I down graded from windows 10 to windows 7 because it was very slower than windows 7. Now with Microsoft not supporting windows 7, I reinstalled windows 10, but I am having problems activating windows.

:)

PaulBrunelle, Jan 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2021
  4. rk3066 Win User

microsoft windows 10 home edition

Windows 10 Lean Edition

Windows Lean Edition

Microsoft’s next version of Window 10, currently codenamed Redstone 5, will include a new “Lean edition” designed for devices with less storage space. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the new edition will be offered to OEMs to load onto low-cost laptops and tablets. Windows Central first reported that the edition will be available for devices with 16GB of storage, and it’s primarily designed to ensure these machines still receive Windows updates...

microsoft windows 10 home edition capture-png.png

Just for Laughs... "Windows Lean-Pocket Edition" - LoL like Hot-Pockets *Laugh :laugh:​

rk3066, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

microsoft windows 10 home edition

1. microsoft windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - microsoft home edition

2. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  3. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home edition: What kind of Windows 10 home version is Microsoft selling at their website OEM, GGK, FPP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/f39ee6a7-afcb-4e96-8992-542d4e5cb3e7
  4. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  6. windows 10 home edition

windows 10 home edition: easiest way to re install windows 10 with digital license already tried recovery. missing .dll files. is all i really need. tried copying .dll files from another laptop windows 10. didn;t work can i just download a fresh boot from microsoft...
  7. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  8. Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition: i do not want windows defender and want to get rid of it when i go to settings>Update&security insted of it saying windows security like ive seen on other peoples computers my settings say windows defender i dont get the option to turn off real time protection or ang itger...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...