Windows 10: Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System

Discus and support Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft was also talking about Enterprise. A janitor with a USB flash drive can access every file on every Windows PC hard drive in an office. Most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Antilope Win User

Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System

Microsoft was also talking about Enterprise. A janitor with a USB flash drive can access every file on every Windows PC hard drive in an office. Most PCs are only secured with the logon password. In this case that's not good enough.

Antilope, Nov 17, 2015
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I have an 85lb Doberman guarding MY computer, with sharp teeth too. *Wink

OldMike65, Nov 17, 2015
  3. jpeni Win User
    jpeni, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

I have no doubt that Windows 10 is the most secure OS or at least the most secure Windows version. Just about every time I check for updates I'm getting new security updates. *Smile

Winuser, Nov 18, 2015
  5. unifex Win User
    I think no system is completely secure against someone who has physical access. For home users the most important security component is their router. If someone is knowledgeable enough to bypass the hardware firewall in the router, clearly they will figure out how to defeat any usual software defenses that a typical home user might employ. In the enterprise, the important issue is how to securely limit the ability of regular users to access files across the network. We don't use Windows networking where I work, so I can't say anything about how effective Windows is in this respect.

I completely agree though that no individual home user can really say anything regarding Windows security out of personal experience: it's highly unlikely that they have ever been a target of hacking attack.

unifex, Nov 18, 2015
  6. lx07 Win User
    *Roflmao2

Well only if the companies IT dept are either very brave, very naive or they consider that their PCs simply have nothing private on them.

7. pparks1 Win User
    Even a hardened Linux box is easy when you have physical access. Physical access is everything.

Remove optical drives, disable usb, use Bitlocker, use a BIOS password, weld your case shut, bury your computer in the desert. That gets you mostly secure.

pparks1, Nov 18, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

You forgot one:
    "Wrap it in tin foil!"

Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System [​IMG]

Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System [​IMG]

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2015
  9. *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

Where did you get your gif from
    Is it ok if I save a copy of it

hTconeM9user, Nov 18, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Of course you can use it Donald*Smile I found it in Bing Images. I find it useful when a simple LOL isn't enough to express how funny I find something.

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2015
  11. Thanks Cliff I found that one funny why I asked was did not want to break copyright if it was yours

hTconeM9user, Nov 18, 2015
  12. Winuser Win User
    How'd you get the picture of my computer? *Smile

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Windows 10 Is the Most Secure Operating System - Similar Threads - Microsoft Secure Operating

2. Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 operating system: Hello, I am encountering a persistent issue with my Windows 10 operating system where my computer frequently freezes and becomes unresponsive, requiring a manual reboot to regain functionality. This problem occurs sporadically and seems to be unrelated to any specific task or...
  3. Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 operating system: Hello, I am encountering a persistent issue with my Windows 10 operating system where my computer frequently freezes and becomes unresponsive, requiring a manual reboot to regain functionality. This problem occurs sporadically and seems to be unrelated to any specific task or...
  4. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95
  5. Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Operating System is not responding: hmm... idk why but sometime will not responding everyday will pop out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-operating-system-is-not/452a8e23-1f51-4117-abc6-d4da6afb4d95
  6. Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 operating system: Is it possible to install a windows operating system from a xbox to computer by using a usb to usb cable? Like download the operating system onto the xbox and transfer it?...
  7. Windows 10 Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Operating System: I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 for home use. Can you tell me what: • Version you recommend and send me the link • Does Microsoft have a App to check windows system spec to make sure Windows 10 will work on computer before purchasing - Send link...
  8. Windows 10 Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Operating System: More of a statement than a question, I suppose. After the most recent Windows update earlier this month, my hard drive crashed. Every single time an update comes through I have to uninstall it and wait for a fix meanwhile spending hours of my own time tech supporting this...
  9. "NSA discovers security flaw in Microsoft Windows operating system"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "NSA discovers security flaw in Microsoft Windows operating system": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4k0Ctb4uT4 Thought I would share. 148476
  10. Windows 10 is the most unstable operating system that I have ever used

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is the most unstable operating system that I have ever used: Worst Operating System ever. I'm just going to make a switch. It makes my high-end slowest. The worst operating system i have ever used.I used windows for more than 16 years, it's time to end the story....