Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is there a free license for Academic regarding Windows 10 Pro ,or it's not a free . If it's a free , how can i get 200 Licenses for 200 Devices ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MOHAMED GAMAL ABD, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic

Is there a free license for Academic regarding Windows 10 Pro ,or it's not a free .

If it's a free , how can i get 200 Licenses for 200 Devices ?

:)

MOHAMED GAMAL ABD, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Ender123 Win User

Winserver 2016 academic license

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place but I find no winserver sub
    category.

So I can get a free win 2016 academic license being a student. However as far as I know win 2016 has moved to per cpu core license (2 core per license). I am just wondering how this applies to academic licenses? If each academic
    license is only good for 2 cores then this become pretty useless as you can only fine few CPU has only 2 cores.

Thanks

Ender123, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Questions about academic and OEM license changes

Hi,

I have a Windows 10 Home OEM license on my laptop. I am also a uni student and am entitled to an academic license. If I change my product key to academic 1. Do I need to revert to the Home license after I finish in a couple of years and 2. Will I be able
    to change it back using my OEM license key?

Thanks in advance

AgentWindu, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic

1. Microsoft Windows 10 License for Academic - Similar Threads - Microsoft License Academic

2. Recover product key for a Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover product key for a Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA license: I'm a high school teacher and have several PCs that lost the Windows 7 license due to hard drive failures. The windows sticker has the label "Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA" and has a tracking ID and another number at the bottom, but no product key. Is there a way I can...
  3. Recover product key for a Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover product key for a Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA license: I'm a high school teacher and have several PCs that lost the Windows 7 license due to hard drive failures. The windows sticker has the label "Windows 7 Pro Natl. Academic Only OA" and has a tracking ID and another number at the bottom, but no product key. Is there a way I can...
  4. Windows Academic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Academic: Hello. What is the difference between Windows Pro and Windows Academic? Are we losing out on functionality? I've tried to find out but can't find a definitive answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-academic/da320ea4-6a65-41f3-bb7f-b0f41143c14a
  5. Windows Academic

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Academic: Hello. What is the difference between Windows Pro and Windows Academic? Are we losing out on functionality? I've tried to find out but can't find a definitive answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-academic/da320ea4-6a65-41f3-bb7f-b0f41143c14a
  6. Windows Academic

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows 10 academic iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 academic iso: I have a key for academic iso however, whenever I go to the web page to download it, the page doesn't respond. how do I get to the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-academic-iso/6d4e612a-65aa-49fa-a9bf-5a3ff42a9675
  8. Microsoft windows 10 license

Microsoft windows 10 license: My question is if i buy a new laptop whether it comes with Microsoft certified windows or a cracked one?? And if it is certified. Then if in future my windows become corrupted then how to reinstall the same certified windows not a cracked one??...
  9. Windows Academic License Transfer

Windows Academic License Transfer: Hello, I am in the process of building a PC and would like to use the Windows 10 Education license I obtained from OnTheHub to install Windows on this machine. However, I was informed by the OnTheHub support team that I would not be able to use this license on separate...
  10. Is windows 10 national academic keys can be reused?

Is windows 10 national academic keys can be reused?: I have a national academic licence key for windows 10. can I use the key to activate my desktop as my laptop is defunct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-national-academic-keys-can-be-reused/1f62a4c1-6551-40ab-895e-dbb366f6b8ca"