Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, So I did all the normal stuff, but everytime after restarting, By... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DerpyYTeam, May 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help

Hello!

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, So I did all the normal stuff, but everytime after restarting, By the way, this is the first time I am running the mediacreationtool1809.exe.

I always get a message saying "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation" with an error code of 0x8007001F - 0x20006.

The second time I did the upgrade, I got this Message "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during APPLY_IMAGE operation" Error Code: 0x8007025D - 0x2000C.

Please Help so I can keep my computer Secure, Thank You.

:)

DerpyYTeam, May 17, 2019

2. MEDIA CREATION TOOL

Hi Sammy,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

I suggest you to refer to this article and check the status.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 17, 2019
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, May 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help

Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1809 Help - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media Creation

2. Media Creation Tool Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool Help: So I'm trying to create a bootable USB drive, but when I try to make one using the MCT, it wont even let me select a USB drive to create it on. Instead it will automatically tell me to free space on my C: Drive to install it on there instead. Is anyone able to help me out...
  3. Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version: Hi All, I need to upgrade the windows 10 machine previous version to 1809 version. Due to standard version, i couldnt install the latest version 1909 on the workstation. When i try to search i can get the media creation tool for 1909 version but unable to find the download...
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Help: Hi guys, So my company is trying to use the Windows 10 media creation tool to upgrade our Windows 7 computers to Windows 10. I've personally used this tool to do a bunch of upgrades in the past, but today on every laptop I tried it on in the office, it would get to...
  5. Does Anybody have the Windows Media Creation Tool for 1809

Does Anybody have the Windows Media Creation Tool for 1809: 1903 will run... but when I set up a work account and try to log back into the local account I can't. It's the same problem that has plagued Windows 10 but for 1903 it's literally impossible to get around this. This computer needs to run some version of Windows - I can't...
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  7. 1809 Media Creation tool seems to be available - again.

1809 Media Creation tool seems to be available - again.: I may be on an old page but it looks like the Oct. 2018 (1809) download is again available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1809-media-creation-tool-seems-to-be-available/837e7d62-bc4e-4a41-bcc8-1e6960251e87
  8. Windows 10 1809 is no longer being provided by Media creation tool

Windows 10 1809 is no longer being provided by Media creation tool: Hi all, Microsoft has pulled Windows 10 version 1809 from the Software download page as of today. So if you are planning to update, kindly not do so as it would again install version 1803. Please feel free to ask if there are any questions....
  9. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  10. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediacreationtool windows 10 1809 microsoft

2. can you make the media creation tool only install 1809

3. error code 0x8007025D - 0x2000C apply_image

4. microsoft windows 10 media creation 1809,
  5. 1809 media creation tool