Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC.

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R.Oak, Jan 14, 2020.

1. R.Oak Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC.

:)

R.Oak, Jan 14, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Media Player is missing from my PC. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Media Player

2. Microsoft Media Player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Media Player: I purchased Microsoft Media Player for Windows 10 so that I could use my DVD player & I am getting an error code of 0xc00d4e84. Can someone tell me what my problem is? Thanks...
  3. Microsoft Edge is missing from the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge is missing from the PC: i have seen steps to try get microedge reactivated after updating to 1903. PROBLEM I cannot access any of the pages to do so. Micro Edge somehow had controlled a lot of pages, ex: cannot click on a photo to view and or share , other saved documents cannot access ! I am...
  4. Album art missing from Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  5. Windows media player missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows media player missing: Hi, My name is Tim,,i recently had a problem with my PC which resulted in me having to wipe it clean and reinstall windows10,,however now there is no media player!! i use it a lot for my own music and cd burning,,it can't be discontinued..can it? how can i get it...
  6. Windows Media Player Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player Missing: For some context, this has been an issue for quite a while now. SFC and DISM do not detect any corruption for my installation either. I am unable to access nor install Windows Media Player which is required for certain applications (such as for PS4 Remote Play) to function...
  7. MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROSOFT MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC: whenever i minimize my media player, the video or audio file playing automatically get paused, it really pisses me off. Microsoft is a multi billion dollar company and they made such a useless media player they it wont play when minimized, i mean its a shame and slap on the...
  8. No sound on my PC with any media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on my PC with any media player: Why won't mp3 or mp4 files play on my Windows 10 PC in Media Player (Windows encountered an error opening this file)? The files open in other media players with no sound and iTunes plays the mp3s without any problem. And yes, my speakers are at 100%. Everything used to work...
  9. Windows Media Player went missing !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player went missing !: I had this problem for a few days and I couldn't do anything, I've tried many methods but nothing works. After the Windows 10 update, I noticed that Windows Media Player went missing. I was about to start one of my games and somehow it worked only when the Media Player is...
  10. windows 10 media player missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 media player missing: need a link to put it back in my windows 10 please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-media-player-missing/b9c5aa23-9020-4115-9529-df74eb9e882d