Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavePorter8, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave

:)

DavePorter8, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

1. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query - Similar Threads - Microsoft OEM Operating

2. Query on OEM license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Query on OEM license: In 2019, I purchased a desktop computer with pre-installed Windows 10 Home likely OEM license. But product key was not provided by the retailer at the time of purchase. Recently, due to motherboard issue, it was replaced and OS was reinstalled. Now to activate the OS, I do...
  3. Query on OEM license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Query on OEM license: In 2019, I purchased a desktop computer with pre-installed Windows 10 Home likely OEM license. But product key was not provided by the retailer at the time of purchase. Recently, due to motherboard issue, it was replaced and OS was reinstalled. Now to activate the OS, I do...
  4. Query on OEM license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...
  6. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Operating System Installation Disk Build Date / Version Query: Hi,Would a Microsoft Windows 10 OEM operating system installation disk with a build date of 9-21-2019 load as version 1903 ?In other words, does Microsoft include the most recent feature update to the build date when it releases retail / OEM software for sale ?Dave...
  7. windows 10 OEM 1903 BUILD DATE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 OEM 1903 BUILD DATE: Hey what is the significance of the build date 10-22-19 is it a manufacturing date or is it related to the licence build date? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oem-1903-build-date/61f615b9-d38a-4690-a9d8-955823b5c6a2
  8. OEM Key Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Key Query: Hi, I have wiped and installed windows 10 Pro on machines previously running Windows 8 Pro, and windows has activated. Is this a fluke or do windows 8 OEM keys work with windows 10? We missed the upgrade period so i assumed they would not work. Many thanks Lewis...
  9. How to: Find the installation date of an operating system

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Find the installation date of an operating system: Sometimes I would need to find the date when the operating system was installed. Thou it’s difficult to have everything in shape with your inventory, if you have missed this part when an Operating System was installed, here’s a PowerShell solution to that. Open PowerShell as...
  10. Win 10 Version and Build Query.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Version and Build Query.: My experience in Upgrading a few computers over the last couple of weeks is that an Upgrade from Version 1607 to Version 1709 gets Build 16299.215 then running the Check for updates gets Build 16299.309 from Windows Update. To get to Build 16299.334 I used the Offline...