Windows 10: MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install

Discus and support MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I had Windows 10 Pro 32-bit installed on my desktop PC. I needed the 64-bit version for a new program that I want to install. I did a successful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SampieJansen van Vuuren, Jul 31, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install

Hi,

I had Windows 10 Pro 32-bit installed on my desktop PC. I needed the 64-bit version for a new program that I want to install. I did a successful instalaltion of the 64-bit version but when I started the PC ALL my photo's and other programs were gone.

Is it possible to reverse the installation to the previous setup so that I get my old data back. I do not have any backup of it. I do not care about the programs but the photo's are important.

Hope someone can help me.

REgards

:)

SampieJansen van Vuuren, Jul 31, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 31, 2019
  4. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install

1. MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 Pro Install - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT Pro Install

2. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  3. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  4. Installing windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 pro: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 i7 processor with windows 10 already installed. The computer started running real slow, so I did a refresh on the system and it caused the system to quit completely. I tried using a recover disk and it wanted a license which I don't have, windows...
  5. Installing Windows 10 Pro.

Installing Windows 10 Pro.: Hello, My old computer died just after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro. I now have a new system and it would not load the W10 OS system that was on my SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120Gb. It just got to the sign in stage, I entered my pin and hit return. The welcome sign came on and then...
  6. Windows 10 pro installation

Windows 10 pro installation: Hi, I have been upgrading my windows 7 to windows 10 pro via the microsoft tool. For the first time it started to install and then in the middle my laptop itself turned off. When waiting for 15 minutes I again started it. It tells undoing changes made to the computer and...
  7. Install Windows 10 Pro

Install Windows 10 Pro: I want to install windows 10 pro. I bought a windows disc from the near a computer shop. That disc price is ৳30. I think that is crack windows. Should I install it? Is crack support Microsoft corporation? Please answer the questions. ***Modified title from: windows 10...
  8. installing windows Pro 10

installing windows Pro 10: For some one reason I am unable to load windows 10 pro on a new built. It gets to a point and stops with 0 % files ready to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-pro-10/e3fefee9-1a1e-43b8-9f9a-af6d26732343
  9. Problems Installing Software on Microsoft 10 Pro

Problems Installing Software on Microsoft 10 Pro: I am trying to install the install payroll software for the new 2019-20 tax year. The software requires the install to be made on each pc within my domain network, and then pull the shared files from the server, so I can have any of my team operate the system and their work...
  10. Installing Windows 10 Pro

Installing Windows 10 Pro: I bought Windows 10 Pro so that I can install the Duo Mobile verification system for my job. For some reason, it failed to install and I can't figure out why. I am running Windows 10....