Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove this phantom 25.4 GBs of data showing in the Mail. I have deleted all Outlook emails and email accounts, and deleted the pst files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan2044, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Ryan2044 Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...

How do I remove this phantom 25.4 GBs of data showing in the Mail. I have deleted all Outlook emails and email accounts, and deleted the pst files.

:)

Ryan2044, Mar 18, 2023

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 18, 2023
  4. komobo Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...

Windows 10 still showing 4GB in "Other" storage after deleting old OS version

I've just updated my laptop to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. It's only got a 32GB SSD, but that would be plenty if I could clear out the post-upgrade cruft. After the upgrade, Settings > System > Storage > This PC > Temporary files showed I had 4GB of
    space allocated to other OS versions so I clicked on it and pressed the "Remove files" button. Hey, presto, it disappeared, so I now only have 329MB listed under "Temporary files". Hurrah! But, beneath that, the "Other" category is now showing 4.35GB, and
    when I click on that to see the details I'm presented with a list of 5 folders with about 436KB between them. So what's going on? Where can I find the missing 4GB of used space so I can return it to the free list?

Please note that I'm definitely talking about the "Other" category, below "Temporary files", right at the bottom of the list. I can also see "Other people", immediately above "Temporary files", which is showing 4.12GB, but it isn't this one I'm referring
    to.

Thanks for your help!

komobo, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pro showing

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...: How do I remove this phantom 25.4 GBs of data showing in the Mail. I have deleted all Outlook emails and email accounts, and deleted the pst files....
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is showing 25.4GBs of storage being used in Mail Settings but all...: How do I remove this phantom 25.4 GBs of data showing in the Mail. I have deleted all Outlook emails and email accounts, and deleted the pst files....
  4. More storage being used then it shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More storage being used then it shows: My computer says that 157 GB are being used for apps, but going to apps and features that doesnt add up. Not even 20 GB is being used when adding all my apps up so why does it say 157? And how do i clear this storage?...
  5. More storage being used then it shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More storage being used then it shows: My computer says that 157 GB are being used for apps, but going to apps and features that doesnt add up. Not even 20 GB is being used when adding all my apps up so why does it say 157? And how do i clear this storage?...
  6. Storage settings windows 10 showing more storage used than there actually is

Storage settings windows 10 showing more storage used than there actually is: I keep having issues where my storage is too low in my c drive. I have cleared out some things to give me about 20 GB in my c drive. The issue lies with my apps and features showing to have 39.1 GB when I don't have nearly as much added up when I click on it. When I click on...
  7. Storage settings not showing all files

Storage settings not showing all files: The storage settings show I have 15 GB in temporary files, [ATTACH] however when I click on this it doesn't show what is taking up all that space [ATTACH] The same goes for apps, it says I have 50 GB of apps but the only big apps I have are Photoshop and a few other Adobe...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App Storage Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App Storage Use: Hello, recently I got a notice from Windows telling me that I was running out of storage room in one of the drives on my laptop. On the storage management it told me that the Mail app was using about 47GB of storage. On the Mail app I couldn't find any option to manage the...
  9. Storage Other People using 25% of partition space:

Storage Other People using 25% of partition space:: I have a small SDD drive with the C: partition on it. All the other stuff is getting sent to the larger D: however there is no space left on the C: drive and it is fouling the performance. The culprit when I look at the storage is "Other People": it is taking 25% of the...
  10. Storage being used for boot

Storage being used for boot: Hi, I am running Windows 10 (Version: 10.0.18362, if that is relevant). I have an external SSD that I store files on (not system files) just documents, project files from various software, text files, pictures ... etc. The disk is (SAMSUNG MZYTE256HMHP-000 SCSI) This...