Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to add the laptop battery level to the lock screen on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankJFD, Feb 2, 2019.

1. FrankJFD Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings

Is there a way to add the laptop battery level to the lock screen on my laptop?

:)

FrankJFD, Feb 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pro Settings

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade for my PC to Microsoft Windows 10 Pro on Saturday, July 10, 2021. The first instruction that I was given after the purchase was to backup all my files. That process took a very long time and only completed this morning. But now I cannot find a link to...
  3. windows 10 pro settings block

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 pro settings block: hie. how do i fix error on time/date settings page to enable me to change or access all the page settings. it only shows "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". this has barred other software to run on computer because of the wrong date on the...
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro Fan & Settings

Microsoft Surface Pro Fan & Settings: So recently, this computer Microsoft Surface Pro, pretty sure it's the name has been having a lot of lag issues. When I open certain programs, the PC slows down by a ton. I went to YouTube to search for the answer and found out that the fan could be the issue. Someone told me...
  5. Microsoft 10 Pro -

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 10 Pro -: How do you find the alphanumeric product key for Microsoft 10 Pro that was downloaded from the Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-pro/11131226-2c55-423a-b720-19afcbd59635
  6. Microsoft 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 Pro: I purchased windows 10 pro but it won't install. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-pro/a4e4cc85-7754-4f14-b3e1-0f96856e8f3d
  7. Colors setting in Windows 10 Pro

Colors setting in Windows 10 Pro: I navigated to COLORS via: Start >> Settings >> Personalization, and set the parameters as follows: Choose your color: Light Transparency effects: ON Choose your accent color Automatically pick an accent color from my background: CHECKED Show accent color on the following...
  8. Will group policy settings work with microsoft account on windows 10 pro?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Will group policy settings work with microsoft account on windows 10 pro?: I am thinking of buying windows 10, but there is something that I need to know. I am one of those types that likes to set password policies and account lockouts etc (I have owned a pc that as pro versions before I used to own windows 2000 pro), so I am wondering, will group...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Display Settings

Windows 10 Pro Display Settings: I have Windows 10 Pro and need to restore my "Display Settings" to the factory default settings. I hvwe mine all screwed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-pro-display-settings/27521b70-be9a-49a0-a08f-680465824db2
  10. Setting up Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I got a faster computer because I work part time in the 3D industry. So I decided to get Windows 10 Pro as it wasn't that much more in the bundled software that came with my custom rig. I'm very close to shutting down this older machine and bringing this one fully...