Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. I'm having a problem saving PDFs which is driving me crazy. When I download my PDF, I am trying to do a "Save As" to save the document into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EileenDinneen, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF

Hey guys. I'm having a problem saving PDFs which is driving me crazy. When I download my PDF, I am trying to do a "Save As" to save the document into another folder. When I click "Save As" a weird interface appears where I can not find any of my folders. Does anyone know how I can remove this weird interface and revert back to the original windows interface with all of my folder?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Eileen.

Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF 9c1eb07a-b84b-4db2-b8fb-e8d4ecfb397e?upload=true.png

:)

EileenDinneen, Jan 11, 2021

2. microsoft print to pdf files will not open after saving

We suggest that you save the PDF files on your device and check if the issue persists. You may also want to associate the PDF files to Microsoft Edge as the default program to make sure that you have a default application that will open all of your PDF files.
    Here are the steps:

• Search for Default Programs.
    • Go to Associate a file type or protocol with a program.
    • Select the .pdf file type and then click the Change program button on the upper right of the
      Set Associations window.
    • Choose Microsoft Edge and then click OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF

1. Microsoft Windows 10. Problem with user interface when doing a "Save As" of a PDF - Similar Threads - Microsoft Problem user

2. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  3. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  4. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge: Something has recently changed with Edge and PDF files. The PDF file can be opened with no issues but as soon as you make changes to it, a star appears on the file name and it can't be saved anymore. The save & save as options on the top are greyed out. There's no way to...
  5. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge: Something has recently changed with Edge and PDF files. The PDF file can be opened with no issues but as soon as you make changes to it, a star appears on the file name and it can't be saved anymore. The save & save as options on the top are greyed out. There's no way to...
  6. Saving problem with PDF files on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem: 描述 错误的应用程序路径: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe 问题签名 问题事件名称: APPCRASH Application Name: LogonUI.exe Application Version: 10.0.15063.0 Application Timestamp: ccf07184 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.1324 Fault Module Timestamp:...
  8. Problems saving to .pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems saving to .pdf: When I try to save to .pdf from any Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Publisher), the last two digits are truncated and when sent to out clients, they are unable to open them. Is anyone else experiencing something similar or know of any fixes? Thank you....
  9. Hate the new user interface for microsoft windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hate the new user interface for microsoft windows!: I Loathe the new user interface in Microsoft, along with the windows updates. I have created a face book group for people to join and we can discuss how we all loathe what the head guy of windows "joe Belfiore" is doing to windows! The face book group is called consumers...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523