Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I bought new Windows 10 Pro from GenuinePros and friend too. He tried to install his copy and it looks like scam - his words. How to find if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MiroKarkuš, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?

Hello!

I bought new Windows 10 Pro from GenuinePros and friend too. He tried to install his copy and it looks like scam - his words.

How to find if is Windows 10 Product Key true or scam without Windows 10 installation begin?

Thank you for fast support.

Miro

:)

MiroKarkuš, Jan 14, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?

1. Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true? - Similar Threads - Microsoft product key

2. Is this a scam or true microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a scam or true microsoft: This person with the email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" sent me a media creation tool to help me revert back to 2004 and couldn't tell me the tool to do it said it was "a security thing" Also asked for my number and name in a support chat.Emailed me the...
  3. Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key is not working: Hello,how to fix the following issue: "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022"?This message also appears on the Activation window in the Settings:With kind regards,DerkaotTV...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key is not working: Hello,how to fix the following issue: "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc0000022"?This message also appears on the Activation window in the Settings:With kind regards,DerkaotTV...
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft windows product key

Microsoft windows product key: Can i use the windows 10 home version for any kind of use like i want to do freelancing?will it be legal or i have to buy windows pro? I mean like Microsoft provides office for personal use and other version for business use. Will it be the case for windows?? Kindly guide me...
  7. Microsoft 10 Product Key

Microsoft 10 Product Key: What do I do if windows 10 is already here in my laptop before I bought it? I don't have the product key. How do I activate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-10-product-key/e2eeb6e5-1b2a-4c85-8372-dc360ade28d4"
  8. True Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    True Key: Why has this appeared all of a sudden?? Googled it and it looks like something to do with McAfee, and after some time you have to pay, Help again, whats all that about? and how can I get rid of it?? Win10 149093
  9. Siging in using True Key Windows 10

Siging in using True Key Windows 10: Hi. I have been using Windows 10's Picture Password for more than a year now. Sometime in the 3rd week of December of 2018 this option is no longer showing, and cannot log into Windows and all of my files. I am not sure if this somehow related to to True Key, but the True...
  10. Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?

Are these e-mail addresses from microsoft true or a scam?: I'm asking because shouldn't it be just microsoft.com? These are the e-mails: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is windowkey.in legit