Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error...

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a stand alone computer in which Microsoft Windows 10 was purchased. I have no network, and I am the only user. After the last Windows Update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MartinKing2, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error...

I have a stand alone computer in which Microsoft Windows 10 was purchased. I have no network, and I am the only user. After the last Windows Update, I am receiving the Microsoft Account Problem error message. I hit the "fix" button, retype my password same one as original, and I'm good until it randomly happens again. I turned off all the sharing, and I still get it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

:)

MartinKing2, Jun 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error... :(

Zakin, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error...

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error...

1. Microsoft Windows 10 purchased with Computer No Network - Microsoft Account Problem Error... - Similar Threads - Microsoft purchased Computer

2. Microsoft account and all purchases are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account and all purchases are gone: Microsoft account and all purchases are goneI recently started using my pc again after not using it for a while, I booted it up and when i was on my lock screen it said that my password did not work and I would have to log into my Microsoft account. I then proceeded to log in...
  3. Microsoft 10 account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 account problem: With a new Dell XPS 15 laptop, when trying to establish a Hello PIN, got message "Oops, something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." How do I get to chat with a MS person to find out what was...
  4. Microsoft 10 account problem

Microsoft 10 account problem: With a new Dell XPS 15 laptop, when trying to establish a Hello PIN, got message "Oops, something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." How do I get to chat with a MS person to find out what was...
  5. Microsoft 10 account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  7. Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account

Purchase Approval Problems in Microsoft Family Account: My daughter is part of our Microsoft Family account and she cannot purchase without permission from me. She clicked on a link to purchase Minecraft in the Microsoft Store and I approved the purchase. However, when she tries to make the purchase again, she gets an error...
  8. Microsoft Account Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account Purchase: So I when I owned an Xbox One S I purchased Minecraft on it and I have game pass ultimate so went I went to reinstall it on my windows 10 it says I own the game but when I go to install it on my device it only shows the xbox ones I have linked with my account how do I fix...
  9. Problems with microsoft accounts in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with microsoft accounts in Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC, and while I'm actually a software developer and have used windows extensively, I'm have huge problems with Windows 10 and microsoft accounts. I created a local admin account, and then switched to using my ms-id - after going through the...
  10. Merge microsoft account purchases?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...