Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Recording

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Recording in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to record a game of Minecraft with a friend of mine and when I go to the XBox Gaming Bar or press [CNTRL+ALT+R], an error pops up that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Colorful_Humor, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Recording

Hi, I'm trying to record a game of Minecraft with a friend of mine and when I go to the XBox Gaming Bar or press [CNTRL+ALT+R], an error pops up that says "Recording isn't working" with an error code 2147942405. Im wondering if theres any way to fix it? Or what exactly is happening?

:)

Colorful_Humor, Oct 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Recording

Microsoft Step Recorder not working.

Hi Christopher,

Microsoft Steps recorder is limited to
    Windows 7
    and Windows Server 2008 R2. You are facing the above issue due to incompatibility of the program with Windows 10.

Use Steps recorder by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Steps recorder
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to use the programs.

Write to us with the status of Microsoft Step Recorder not working on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Recording

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Recording - Similar Threads - Microsoft Recording

2. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  3. Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticity of the output of "Microsoft Problem Steps Recorder": Hello,As part of an ongoing lawsuit, I need to produce certain content available in public domain. However, while producing I need to ensure the authenticity of the content submitted.For that purpose, I am thinking to use "Problem Step Recorder" to generate step by step...
  4. How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?: I spent all this time a few weeks ago using Problem Steps Recorder and couldn't upload it to Microsoft Community Forums. This makes me sad, considering I am tired of using my Hypercam or Bandicam and uploading it to YouTube to show the people trying to help me....
  5. How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?

How do I use Problem Steps Recorder *.MHTML files in Microsoft Community Forums?: I spent all this time a few weeks ago using Problem Steps Recorder and couldn't upload it to Microsoft Community Forums. This makes me sad, considering I am tired of using my Hypercam or Bandicam and uploading it to YouTube to show the people trying to help me....
  6. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  7. I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry...: I have a microsoft lifecam cinema web cam. When i start recording the picture gets blurry and focused intermittently while recording. How can i fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Snipping Tool - Video Records are Auto-Corrupting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Snipping Tool - Video Records are Auto-Corrupting: I'm trying to video screen record using the MS Snipping tool.The video is recording and the screen is correct.When the video is saved, it is reflected in sort of a corrupted view, see attached.I've tried:1. Unextending monitors - Using the laptop alone.2. Restarting and...
  9. Microsoft Snipping Tool - Video Records are Auto-Corrupting

Microsoft Snipping Tool - Video Records are Auto-Corrupting: I'm trying to video screen record using the MS Snipping tool.The video is recording and the screen is correct.When the video is saved, it is reflected in sort of a corrupted view, see attached.I've tried:1. Unextending monitors - Using the laptop alone.2. Restarting and...
  10. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...