Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in..

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have an issue that has been going on for quite a while now and I was wondering if you guys can help me. So, I got this laptop (Windows 10)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Emily~, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Emily~ Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in..

Hi guys,

I have an issue that has been going on for quite a while now and I was wondering if you guys can help me.

So, I got this laptop (Windows 10) in about August for my school work and the charger worked fine then. In October, my laptop started to run slow every time I would plug in my charger. Things like videos, games, and websites started to run slow. I know for sure that this is the right charger because it came with the laptop. I don't think that the charger is the problem though because it would charge my computer normally. It is the computer that runs slow while being charged. Also, I know it can't be the internet because the internet works just fine when it is not being charged. I would go to a place to get it fixed, but the price would be too much. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem already?
    ~Emily

:)

Emily~, Feb 13, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Feb 13, 2019
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in.. :D

Kaapstad, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows 10 running slow after plugged in.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft running slow

2. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 10 running massively slow: Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak. I'm trying to use my main computer gaming one and it's the same problem... .refuses to download anything..refuses updates....
  3. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 running massively slow: Cutting a long story short. I brought a new laptop, noticed windows was lagging and got online support for the laptop. They're fixing it as we speak. I'm trying to use my main computer gaming one and it's the same problem... .refuses to download anything..refuses updates....
  4. Microsoft 10 running massively slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer running slow after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer running slow after windows 10 upgrade: I recently upgraded to windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro on older acer aspire one AOD257 computer but its running slow when I bring up programs. Should I do a repair or reinstall windows10?. Or is there something else I can do first?. I have updated everything I could think...
  6. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  7. Windows 10 Running Slow after Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Running Slow after Update: It's been a few months since I was able to update Windows. After many frustrating attempts, including my laptop being out of commission for 2-1/2 weeks, I was finally able to update to windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.476. I have an HP laptop, G6-2235 us. I have 8 gb of...
  8. when i plug in my windows 10 it slows down but if it's plugged in a angle it runs fast.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i plug in my windows 10 it slows down but if it's plugged in a angle it runs fast.: it started around a year ago. I cant find any help on the matter. I am running a windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-my-windows-10-it-slows-down-but-if/bb1a21cd-8479-4dd6-9118-35972ba97aec
  9. Windows 10 clock running slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clock running slow after update: Since the last update my clock keeps running slow. This seems to happen every time there's an update! Is there a permanent fix!!...
  10. Windows 10 running slow after power outage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running slow after power outage: So a couple weeks ago there was a power outage in my town and it screwed up my computer in a weird way. I don't have a surge protector or a ups (but I should get one). When the computer rebooted for the first time after the power outage it took about 10-20 minutes to start up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 slow when plug in

2. windows 10 running slower when plugged in

3. windows 10 running slow after power outage

4. windows 10 is slow when plluged in