Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 10 Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I opened Microsoft Store everything was working fine until I went to Minecraft to install it. When I clicked the install button it crashed. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aaronthebob, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Store

When I opened Microsoft Store everything was working fine until I went to Minecraft to install it. When I clicked the install button it crashed. I tried resetting it by using wsreset.exe in the run menu and in the settings. I tried terminating it and I even tried deleting the cache. Nothing works! If anyone knows what's going on and how to fix it please tell me, Thank you!

:)

Aaronthebob, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 10 Store

1. Microsoft Windows 10 Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  3. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  4. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  6. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  7. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  8. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  9. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  10. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...