Windows 10: microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

Discus and support microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a solution to the failure of microsoft treasure hunt game to start on windows 10. It used to run, but no longer. It seemed to fail with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by freddk, Oct 5, 2018.

1. freddk Win User

microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

Is there a solution to the failure of microsoft treasure hunt game to start on windows 10. It used to run, but no longer. It seemed to fail with a windows 10 update a while back. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times to no avail

:)

freddk, Oct 5, 2018

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Hi MarGal1,

A corrupted profile is one of the potential reasons you're having issue playing the game Microsoft Treasure Hunt specifically resetting your game weapon. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 5: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 5, 2018
  3. MarGal1 Win User
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt

In step 4, under System I do not find Apps and features. I have done the other steps. Marlene

MarGal1, Oct 5, 2018
  4. microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

First, restart your computer a couple times then launch the game to see if it works.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Treasure Hunt

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work, use the following to remove the app completely:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download again.

Get Microsoft Treasure Hunt - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/microso...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

1. microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start - Similar Threads - microsoft treasure hunt

2. Microsoft treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft treasure Hunt: In Microsoft treasure Hunt, how do I get the short video ad to play so I can come back to life? It offers me one last chance to live after blowing up my 3 hearts, but I don't know how to get to the video. But the 'NO THANKS' sure works fast enough!!...
  3. microsoft treasure hunt game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft treasure hunt game: I recently had to change access on my computer and lost my microsoft Treasure Hunt game and now I can only get the the new version which I don't like at all. Have kept record of my scores and wish to continue with the old one...
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: Help, I uninstalled Microsoft treasure hunt some time ago because I was watching more ads than playing the game I installed it again today, and the ads are worse than ever. I would even pay for no ads but can't find out how. Please help me!!! I find it impossible to get any...
  5. microsoft Treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Treasure hunt: how do I turn off full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-treasure-hunt/a4097c41-0a69-4d92-862d-1042e7a67ffa
  6. MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT TREASURE HUNT: I enjoy playing Microsoft Treasure Hunt. Recently a problem came up when closing down a game. Usually the game would be saved at whatever level I was at and would subsequently reopen at that same level. Now when I shutdown the game starts at the very beginning, Level One....
  7. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I've had trouble with Treasure Hunt for a long time. For a while it was OK and I got over level 50. Now each time I close it, the next time I go to play it the game is back at the start with no weapons and the weapon totals allowed are 2,2,2. If the game weren't so good I'd...
  8. Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt on Windows 10 on a laptop. Twice now I have had the same problem. Starting with 2 available pickaxes, bombs and maps, I have earned my way up to 10 each permanent available aids by clearing boards. I play many games earning up to the...
  9. microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows 10 treasure hunt game does not start: Is there a solution to the failure of microsoft treasure hunt game to start on windows 10. It used to run, but no longer. It seemed to fail with a windows 10 update a while back. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times to no avail...
  10. Treasure Hunt game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt game: As I finish the level and head to the exit, there is not a door to the next level and I have to hunt for it losing weapons etc. Please advise. I just completed computer updates. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. starting microsoft treasure hunt from scratch