Windows 10: Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue

Discus and support Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?! I do not understand how to manage parental... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sammf, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Sammf Win User

Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue

How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?!

I do not understand how to manage parental control on myself when im the parent and only have one account!!!!!!!

:)

Sammf, Oct 7, 2018

2. How to merge the parental controls of an XBox Live account with a Windows 10 account

Hi Rick,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to merge the parental controls of an Xbox Live account with a Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to refer the section 'How do I set the Family Timer on the console?' from below article and follow the steps.

Set parental controls for Xbox 360

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Xbox one parental control problems

Hi AderallAdmiral,

Xbox One safety features enable you to control what kinds of content each of your family members can access on Xbox One by providing parental controls to child Xbox account.
    To give you an idea, child Xbox accounts needs to have a parent Xbox account associated to give parental controls. If your account is requesting a parental control, there's a possibility that your account is a child Xbox account which is added
    to the Xbox Family on the old Xbox One. Regarding your concern, let's try to confirm if your account is a child account or an adult account. Kindly sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com, then go to
    Family tab. You should be able to see the parent account associated.

If the parent account associated is available, I suggest that you sign in the parent Xbox account on the console to allow your child Xbox account to make a purchase or play multiplayer. You may refer to this
    link as your guide on how you can manage the privacy and online safety settings of the child Xbox account.

If your account is already an adult Xbox account and no parent account associated, I suggest that you change your privacy and online safety by signing on to your Xbox account on the Xbox One and perform the following steps:

• From Home, go to Settings > All Settings.
    • Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    • Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
    • Restart your console once you're done.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue

Parental control for Xbox live

I'm just kind of frustrated trying to figure this problem out.

I have never set any type of parental control on my Microsoft account or my Xbox Live account for Windows 10. Yet when I want to download a design in Forza Horizon 3 for Windows 10, it says I can't do it because of my parental controls. I have looked up
    everything that has to do with changing parental control for Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Xbox Live, and read everything about parental control for Xbox on Windows 10, but there was no solution for this problem at all. In fact, I can't even find the "family" tab on the
    Xbox app for Windows 10. I wouldn't be this frustrated if I actually activated a parental control setting, but I never have, and now it's asking me to change the settings for it which obviously I cannot do if I never set one up in the first place.

Please help me!!!

Thanks

FutureBeyond, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue

1. Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft xbox parental

2. Disable Microsoft parental controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Microsoft parental controls: Hi, I am in a Microsoft family with friends.I did not ask have Microsoft Parental Controls set up however and neither did my friends.Microsoft was actively making advertisement with the fact that you did not have to be an actual family in order to use this feature. Now I...
  3. xbox parental controls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox parental controls.: so i just got a new laptop mum`s old one and i wanted to download MK11 i have it on my main pc but when i went to download it, it told me "this is rated above your restrictions". all of the accounts have their birthday as 5/11/20 and there is only one acc on this laptop,...
  4. xbox parental controls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox parental controls.: so i just got a new laptop mum`s old one and i wanted to download MK11 i have it on my main pc but when i went to download it, it told me "this is rated above your restrictions". all of the accounts have their birthday as 5/11/20 and there is only one acc on this laptop,...
  5. Microsoft parental controls not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft parental controls not working: Hello,My computer Had parental controlsand was granted time for the whole dayand the Computer still didnt log me inIt kept saying You can use your pc on 16/7/2021 8:00am Which is todayand i logged in after that time and it still didnt work other devices it worked but one...
  6. Parental control issues with Minecraft on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parental control issues with Minecraft on Windows 10: Guys, I have a Windows 10 laptop on which we have Minecraft installed. I have been managing the access to it to my son through the parental control feature of MS. But it turns out that parental control is not honored when he accesses the app via the Windows Search from the...
  7. Windows 10 parental control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 parental control: So I was trying to limit the time I spend on some applications I use on windows 10 but the thing is all the articles I've read refer to parental control where you have to create a child account and set limit to it, is there a way around that for adults, some kind of option...
  8. Microsoft parental controls

Microsoft parental controls: Hello all! i just made a parental confrol account, ive logged onto the childs account and accepted the invite myself. I set up the app settings and internet settings. Now my child has to log onto their computer. Do they have to log into the settings part to actually...
  9. Windows 10 parental control issue

Windows 10 parental control issue: Hi, I set up a new Microsoft account for my son so that he can log into his computer by using this account. When I log in to my Microsoft account, I could see the websites he browsed and also block some sites. However, under the app and games, I could not see any app he...
  10. Parental control issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parental control issue: I didn’t set up Microsoft Family but my activity is limited by parental control. How can I fix the settings? It is annoying, because I can not play games with friends....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live windows 10parental settings 2019

2. get help with the xbox app on windows 10 parntal

3. windows 10 parental control language:en

4. the xbox app on windows 10 parental control,
  5. xbox live parental control windows 10