Windows 10: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

Discus and support Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dalesphere, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview, and it says Windows 11 Home Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build 23475.ni_prerelease.230602-1331 in the bottom right of the desktop.1 Yes, I've already been to the Updates section and gone through Windows Insider Programme where I've pressed "Leave the insider programme" with confirmation now that "This email address is not registered as a Windows Insider."2 Despite this, due to using Dev channel when joining

:)

Dalesphere, Jun 18, 2023

2. How to install Windows 11 22H2 & leave insider beta

Earlier this year, I entered the Insider program and got on the Beta track.

I do not wish to be in the insider program any more, and just want to be on the general release version of windows. I went into the options and am now listed as "Queued for unenrollment", and the option to Unenroll this device when the next version of Windows releases option is On.

This has been like this for a few months. Now that Windows 11 22H2 is out, why hasn't my computer updated?

If I were to manually download and install 22H2 release version, would that unenroll me automatically, or do I have to wait for it to do this via the Windows Update feature?

The last update I have listed is for Sep 29:

Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 (ni_release)

Paul Rittman, Jun 18, 2023
  3. How to stop receiving windows preview build updates after clean install of windows 11 and unenrolling from insider program??

Go to this website Leave the Windows Insider Program for unenrolling preview.

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jun 18, 2023
  4. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11

I am on Win 11 Version 22H2 and on Windows Insider Programme with the BETA channel.

I have applied for unenrollment in Insider updates of the BETA channel but I am still getting updates. I want to be out of the windows Insider program does anyone knows how to do it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kishan Rajput, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

1. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling - Similar Threads - Microsoft Home Insider

2. Reset this PC on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset this PC on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010: While on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010, I have been unable to use Reset this PC on cloud download settings with an error message "There was a problem downloading" and error details reading "Unable to connect to the server. Check your connection and try...
  3. Reset this PC on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset this PC on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010: While on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview build 25931.1010, I have been unable to use Reset this PC on cloud download settings with an error message "There was a problem downloading" and error details reading "Unable to connect to the server. Check your connection and try...
  4. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling: Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview, and it says Windows 11 Home Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build...
  5. Not able to update Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to update Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Single Language: Q I upgraded from windows 10 to 11 from windows insider program. My current package version is 'Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Single Language'. Right now when I am trying to see if there is any update available from settings > windows update, I see updates available, but...
  6. Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11: I am on Win 11 Version 22H2 and on Windows Insider Programme with the BETA channel.I have applied for unenrollment in Insider updates of the BETA channel but I am still getting updates. I want to be out of the windows Insider program does anyone knows how to do it? Any help...
  7. Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11

Queued for unenrollment of Win Insider Programme in Win 11: I am on Win 11 Version 22H2 and on Windows Insider Programme with the BETA channel.I have applied for unenrollment in Insider updates of the BETA channel but I am still getting updates. I want to be out of the windows Insider program does anyone knows how to do it? Any help...
  8. Windows 11 Insider Preview -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview -: I have a new MacBook Pro M1 computer running MAC Monterey. I've installed Parallels 17 to run Windows 11 and now want to delete Windows 11 Insider. How can I do that?Thanks in advance for any help....
  9. Windows 11 Insider Preview -

Windows 11 Insider Preview -: I have a new MacBook Pro M1 computer running MAC Monterey. I've installed Parallels 17 to run Windows 11 and now want to delete Windows 11 Insider. How can I do that?Thanks in advance for any help....
  10. Windows 10 home insider preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home insider preview: I bought a PC some time ago. I bought the original operating system and used the OS update in the course of using it. However, "Windows 10 home insider preview evaluation" is said to be a strange configuration on PC ... I can not trust Microsoft corporation....