Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK to put Ads banners in an app or software that you do not deploy/upload to the Microsoft App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdulRaziq1, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

Is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK to put Ads banners in an app or software that you do not deploy/upload to the Microsoft App Store?

Say that you have some Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc software that is either in C/C++ or JAVA and you want to add Microsoft Advertising SDK to it.

What about adding it to web apps or apps done with some cross platform like NativeScript or React Native or other?

So is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK for apps that you do NOT upload to Microsoft Windows App STORE, I'm trying to deploy it from my website https://bradfordremovalservice.com/

:)

AbdulRaziq1, Oct 23, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Oct 23, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 23, 2019
  4. chron Win User

Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

Microsoft Talks Windows App Store, Sets Windows 8 Beta Release for February 2012

Windows app store? Are you kidding me???

C'mon Microsoft, be a bit more BLATANT about copying Apple, would ya?

chron, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

1. Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Advertising SDK

2. I cant install outside apps/software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install outside apps/software.: for instance, i cant install firefox or ccleaner. it just comes up with window that says that its part of microsoft apps. so when i click on app permissions it just brings me to the list of apps. i have just set up my new laptop. so would i need to reset the laptop and...
  3. Why can't I get apps outside of the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get apps outside of the windows app store?: Hello,I am running Windows 11 Home. I can't get apps outside of the Windows Store. How do I select the option to allow apps from anywhere? There isn't a apps and features option anymore. I want to download an app from the google store, but can't. I want to use the...
  4. Download an app outside of the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  5. Download an app outside of the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download an app outside of the store: Hi all,I need too download the SPSS tool fro my college assignments but my laptop will not permit me sayings its not in the Microsoft store. hiow can i get this app downloaded...
  6. Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install apps from outside microsoft store: My laptop is not running in S mode, I am using windows 10 home single language, whenever i try to install any app the windows prompt the window that you need to update, I have updated several times but still my problem is not solved....
  7. Unable to install apps outside of app store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to install apps outside of app store: Logged into this computer as admin with a win10 pro activation, unable to install from outside appstore. The computer is NOT in S mode, none of these fixes are available >>>> This can not be done, the option is greyed out and unchangable. “Open Settings” link or head...
  8. Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10: Cannot download app outside the Microsoft store in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-app-outside-the-microsoft-store-in/ccf56c70-7190-4dec-b31c-80ab07b08810
  9. install apps outside microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    install apps outside microsoft store: Dear Sir, I've tried many times to install some apps outside the Microsoft store, but it has really difficult to me. I've read some instruction just like this setting/apps & features/For developers but this windows setting doesn't have this option For developers, Please I...
  10. Apps outside of store.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps outside of store.: How do I change settings to allow installation of apps outside of store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/apps-outside-of-store/15c913f7-d4a6-4b4f-b2b2-92ade066e5d3