Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Alarms

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Alarms in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I was looking through my videos and I see a folder named "Microsoft Windows Alarms". Is this something related to Alarm and clock? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamLappin, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SamLappin Win User

Microsoft Windows Alarms

Hello I was looking through my videos and I see a folder named "Microsoft Windows Alarms". Is this something related to Alarm and clock? Thanks!
    Microsoft Windows Alarms 469b46d5-2e54-4991-869d-3bf5117db2bf?upload=true.png

-Sam

:)

SamLappin, Aug 29, 2019

2. Confused about alarm

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

I suggest you to refer the section “Can alarm still sound when my PC is off”, from the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/alarms-app-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

If the InstantGo application is in compatible with your computer, I suggest you to install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Microsoft Windows Alarms

Windows 10 Alarm

Hi Marc,

To address your concern, we suggest that you synchronize the system clock with an internet time server in Windows 10. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click/on the Internet Time tab, and click on the Change settings
      button. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click on
      Update now. If an error occurred, click on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize. When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on
      OK.
    • Click on OK.
    • Go to Alarm & Clock app and test the alarm.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Alarms

1. Microsoft Windows Alarms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Alarms

2. Cannot buy Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot buy Microsoft 365: Everytime I want to buy Microsoft 365, always pop error message below : Error Details Contact your subscription provider Cancel your existing subscription before starting a new one. PUR-ConversionBlockedSyndicated 4lvPCjiMDkGdC6jQ.18 2019/10/14 - 08:01:16 UTC I have...
  3. My microsoft store is just completely gone

My microsoft store is just completely gone: My PC is windows 10 but doesn't have the windows store i wanted this to download Instagram I have tried several power shell things but the store isn't disabled its just not on my PC at all ive looked for downloads but can't find any and I have made different user accounts...
  4. Unexpected charges in Microsoft account

Unexpected charges in Microsoft account: Microsoft charged my Paypal account for an unauthorized charge by me for Xbox, which I never ordered. This is currently being worked on, and has taken hours and hours of my time, and still not resolved yet. If I HAD ordered it and used my Paypal account to pay for it, I...
  5. I can't enter the microsoft store

I can't enter the microsoft store: I have been having trouble with the microsoft store, I have not been able to enter it for days if you were so kind as to tell me what I can do and I didn't touch anything I was waiting to write to you and to solve my problem...
  6. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this app'. Can anyone...
  7. Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...

Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...: Help, I want to open Groove Music, Calculator, Alarms & Clocks, and Microsoft Store on my computer, but it won't open, on the Start Menu, it has an updating status and then it stops and then when I click on it, it doesn't open, help, what can I do?...
  8. how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc: how do i shut down the fake microsoft alarm/lock down? the one with the alams going off louder than a rock cone cert. they wnt you to call a number and pay them money to "fix" the problem....
  9. False alarm caused by Microsoft Security Essential

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False alarm caused by Microsoft Security Essential: Dear Sir, I suffer an issue that my under layer disk IO execution file was misjudged as virus by Microsoft Security Essential. (This may 100% reproduced when I compile it by using MFC in a static library) However, when I recompile this execution file by using MFC in...
  10. Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working: My Microsoft Money, News and Alarm apps are not working. It will just crash everything I run it. I have tried solutions given by other experts like powershell trick to deregister and stuffs but none works. I am using Windows Pro with latest build 1809 and my Surface Go is...