Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Apps are not working

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Apps are not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing this problem since 1 months whenever I try to open my Alarms and Clock the app did not respond same with every Windows app.Please provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shivYD, Oct 9, 2018.

1. shivYD Win User

Microsoft Windows Apps are not working

I am facing this problem since 1 months whenever I try to open my Alarms and Clock the app did not respond same with every Windows app.Please provide solution as soon as possible.

Thanks!

:)

shivYD, Oct 9, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-my/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Microsoft Windows Apps are not working

None of the Microsoft apps are working Windows 10 Build 10240

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Apps are not working

1. Microsoft Windows Apps are not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Apps are

2. Microsoft Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Working: So recently a multiple amount of Microsoft apps have stopped working altogether on my system. I've always had problems with Windows in general such as updates not running well at all on my computer and gaming services being very buggy to work with. But at this point 80% of my...
  3. Microsoft Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Working: So recently a multiple amount of Microsoft apps have stopped working altogether on my system. I've always had problems with Windows in general such as updates not running well at all on my computer and gaming services being very buggy to work with. But at this point 80% of my...
  4. Microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft apps not working: Since today, I am having a problem with Microsoft apps like search and settings. Search is slow to open and settings crashes after clicking on a category. Other third party apps like google chrome and steam work perfectly fine. Is there a way to fix this?Also next to my...
  5. MICROSOFT APPS NOT WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MICROSOFT APPS NOT WORKING: My Microsoft apps are not working even the apps that I have downloaded from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-not-working/af77eec3-2eec-45fb-8771-e1797bd78da9
  6. Microsoft apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft apps not working: Hello So Microsoft apps Microsoft store, photos, and now camera are not working on my windows 10 laptop. I've tried everything. Resetting, repairing, the command prompt and PowerShell things, nothing seems to work. Any help? Photos and store have been unusable for over 6...
  7. microsoft apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft apps not working: [ATTACH] so pretty much none of the apps that can be stalled from the windows store will load and the screen that appears when it's launched is this https://preview.redd.it/j90s9tinkda41.png?width=1195&format=png&auto=webp&s=ef0da90e3e0a2e2e6bc666f65f1ad564a3aeffd4...
  8. Microsoft Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Apps Not Working: Okay so I've been having this problem with all my some of my windows apps. My edge explorer doesn't work, Cortana doesn't work, Movies and TV doesn't work, Microsoft Photo's doesn't work either and so on. I don't know what is wrong and i had installed an antivirus to see if...
  9. Microsoft apps are not working

Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...
  10. Microsoft apps are not working

Microsoft apps are not working: Sir The apps that I had downloaded from Microsoft store like news, amazon app, flipkart and store are not working. Store is showing error code 0x80072EE7 and others are telling to check my internet connection. But my pc is connected to internet and apps that are not...