Windows 10: Microsoft Windows biometrics
Discus and support Microsoft Windows biometrics in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since the last update (maybe two), my Windows biometrics no longer works, so I can't log in with my fingerprint scanner anymore. I've tried the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EmilChuck, Sep 6, 2019.
Thema:
Microsoft Windows biometrics
Loading...
-
Microsoft Windows biometrics - Similar Threads - Microsoft biometrics
-
Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 version 26H2 is the last release of Windows 11 that will support PCs powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 850 processor. The company added the notice to the Windows 11 Home and Pro page on its lifecycle website, which now states that... -
Microsoft Removes Picture Password Setup in Windows 11, Pushing PINs, Passwords, and Biometrics
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Removes Picture Password Setup in Windows 11, Pushing PINs, Passwords, and Biometrics: Microsoft is removing the option to set up new picture passwords in Windows 11. Users who already have a picture password can keep using it, but if it is removed or disabled, it cannot be set up again. The change comes with the July 2026 security update for Windows 11.... -
Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...
in Windows 10 GamingMicrosoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...: Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows Hello never finds it. On bootup the Microsoft brand Microsoft Fingerprint scanner does a quick light up and then goes dark. I've tried windows Hello. I have windows 11 Pro 10-02-22631... -
Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMicrosoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows...: Microsoft Fingerprint Scanner shows up in "Other Device" not in Biometric devices. Windows Hello never finds it. On bootup the Microsoft brand Microsoft Fingerprint scanner does a quick light up and then goes dark. I've tried windows Hello. I have windows 11 Pro 10-02-22631... -
Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password
in Windows 10 GamingWhy can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password: Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password?Bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-someone-delete-all-my-microsoft-edge/4ce2f9f2-93fd-461a-9ea6-97f5b180e15b -
Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhy can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password: Why can someone delete all my microsoft edge passwords without asking for biometrics/password?Bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-someone-delete-all-my-microsoft-edge/4ce2f9f2-93fd-461a-9ea6-97f5b180e15b -
For setting up my mail-account, it requires Microsoft HELLO while I don't have Biometrics...
in Windows Hello & LockscreenFor setting up my mail-account, it requires Microsoft HELLO while I don't have Biometrics...: While I'm adding Outlook account (Live.com), it requires me to enter HELLO pin, while I don;t have that. My laptop does not even have biometrics devices. How can I remove this requirement? Just want to connect to my online calendar!... -
Microsoft will support biometric password-killers on Windows 10
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft will support biometric password-killers on Windows 10: Soon, you may be able to log in to Outlook with a fingerprint or an eyescan. At the Stanford Cybersecurity Summit on Friday, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 would support the next version of the Fast Identification Online (FIDO) spec, allowing devices to work with a... -
Microsoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security: Microsoft makes biometrics focal point for Windows 10 security With Windows 10, you’ll have more options for password protection. In a recent blog post, Microsoft announced they’ll support new Fast Identity Online Alliance (FIDO) standards, which they also helped...