Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I opened taskmgr.exe today and I saw that the verified publisher in UAC dialog is Unknown, not Microsoft Windows. (if it's Microsoft Windows it won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kenng69, Jul 12, 2019.

1. kenng69 Win User

Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?

I opened taskmgr.exe today and I saw that the verified publisher in UAC dialog is Unknown, not Microsoft Windows. (if it's Microsoft Windows it won't open an UAC like that!). I opened Task Manager properties and in the Digital Signatures, I saw that the Microsoft Windows Certificate is expired.

Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired? tlSka.png

Some other Windows apps like mmc also have an expired signature. Anyone can tell what is going on?

PS: Are you kidding me? No timestamp?

:)

kenng69, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

Suggest you try the Technet Forum if you need assistance with a server issue.

Technet forums - Windows Server

Regards...

Le Boule, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

• Hi,

Out organization has Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers. We have been been getting dinged by Retina scans for some expired Certificates, among them Microsoft Timestamp Root, and Microsoft Authenticode(tm) Root. Some of them expired in 1999. Can these certificates
      be renewed or deleted without breaking something?

Thanks.

stratmajik, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Lmgpl Win User

Expired certificate

When trying to update a Nokia N95 I am getting the message "Expired Certificate" after the step Install MMS Sync.

On the computer it is saying installation complete?

Is the installation complete or is the expired certificate a problem?

Lmgpl, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Certificate Expired

2. Why is Microsoft Installing Programs with Expired Certificates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Installing Programs with Expired Certificates?: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1848 after seeing an outdated folder earlier today I started looking further. I found numerous programs from Microsoft with expired digital certificates that were installed during my clean install last week. Could these expired certificates be the root...
  3. Why is Microsoft Installing Programs with Expired Certificates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Installing Programs with Expired Certificates?: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1848 after seeing an outdated folder earlier today I started looking further. I found numerous programs from Microsoft with expired digital certificates that were installed during my clean install last week. Could these expired certificates be the root...
  4. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  5. Expired certificate

Expired certificate: This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?...
  6. Expired certificate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 11 expired certificates ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 expired certificates ?: Hi, I'm having an array of problems on my Windows 11 laptop for a while now, and I believe they are all tied to expired certificates, but I'm not a 100% sure.Here are the various issues I'm facing, in the somewhat chronological order I encountered them :The Steam friend's...
  8. Windows 11 expired certificates ?

Windows 11 expired certificates ?: Hi, I'm having an array of problems on my Windows 11 laptop for a while now, and I believe they are all tied to expired certificates, but I'm not a 100% sure.Here are the various issues I'm facing, in the somewhat chronological order I encountered them :The Steam friend's...
  9. Certificate web page expire

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate web page expire: I trying to used my desktop computer and there a few pages that says certificated expire and the address bar is red with an X how can i install those certificated windows 7 explorer 11 thank plz help...
  10. Certificate has expired or is about to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Certificate has expired or is about to?: Since that last windows10 update every 8 hours I receive this Event ID 64 Certificate for local system with Thumbprint 7c 5e 84 21 3e ac 8f 29 a7 5e 4a a6 97 f8 74 ea 06 7f 06 7b is about to expire or already expired. Can I just ignore this or should I be trying to...