Windows 10: Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click?

Discus and support Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I have messages like the this one's that says ''Try again or Skip, Yes to all, No to all, Yes, No, abort, Cancel. I am so carful about figuring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Daniel John, May 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click?

When I have messages like the this one's that says ''Try again or Skip, Yes to all, No to all, Yes, No, abort, Cancel. I am so carful about figuring out what to click so that I don't mess up a computer. Please help me figure this out, I always seem to guess and I mess up my computer and I want to know how to do it in a proper way. I forget.

:)

Daniel John, May 3, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 3, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, May 3, 2019
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click?

I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click?

1. Microsoft Windows File Message's when Changed/overwriten files. Which butten should I click? - Similar Threads - Microsoft File Message's

2. Which buttun should i click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which buttun should i click?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Top-Local-2103 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15bngbe/which_buttun_should_i_click/
  3. In Windows 11 , when I click on File Manager , it redirects me to This PC which I prefer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 , when I click on File Manager , it redirects me to This PC which I prefer...: So when I click on the file manager icon in taskbar , i only see my drives and not the folders.The folders that I am talking about is "Desktop Documents Downloads Music Pictures"It was there in Win 10 but not in Win 11. Is there a way to get it back?I have also attached a...
  4. In Windows 11 , when I click on File Manager , it redirects me to This PC which I prefer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 , when I click on File Manager , it redirects me to This PC which I prefer...: So when I click on the file manager icon in taskbar , i only see my drives and not the folders.The folders that I am talking about is "Desktop Documents Downloads Music Pictures"It was there in Win 10 but not in Win 11. Is there a way to get it back?I have also attached a...
  5. file explorer freezes when i right click on a file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file explorer freezes when i right click on a file: file explorer freezes when i right click on a file, i ran sfc /scannow but it reports that nothing is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-freezes-when-i-right-click-on-a-file/46248c43-55b8-41a7-a1b1-ea300801f245
  6. Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.: When i want to open files from downloads, it puts me a loading cursor and the app just freezes. I have tried to end the task and i have restarted my computer multiple times to make it work so I can open my files, and it still doesn't work. The file app just freezes and...
  7. Should I click on "Clean up system files" ? Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I click on "Clean up system files" ? Help!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/c5doakldzi061.png?width=376&format=png&auto=webp&s=fb38095598317043e233f5c94c2c292a374dc299 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy52dd/should_i_click_on_clean_up_system_files_help/
  8. Which file should I use to start this installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which file should I use to start this installation?: So far I've spent 3 days with various MS technicians (4 technicians and 4 Case Nos). Each in his own way has left me stranded ... this after the procedure to contact MS and then wait on phone for over an hour just to reach the technician. Then the hours spend sitting here...
  9. Which files should I backup in File History?

Which files should I backup in File History?: Hello. I just wanna know which files should I backup using File History. Should I backup the entire C and D drives? Please answer clearly and in detail. Thanks....
  10. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?: Hi, I tried to download Windows 10 ISO file through this site. However, I was able to access it through UC Browser only and it is redirecting me to download Media Creation Tool in PC. I was able to get download link through UC Browser but there, I found two options of...