Windows 10: Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, there. I updated my windows to verison20H2OS build 19042.928. However, I got a question about the IME icon in the taskbar. It is very annoying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frank_1010, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared

Hi, there.

I updated my windows to verison20H2OS build 19042.928. However, I got a question about the IME icon in the taskbar. It is very annoying to use.

sometimes looks like this

Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared 5d3f2d6b-ca32-421c-aaff-c77683b0bff6?upload=true.png

sometimes looks like this

Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared 7eedd39c-a710-417b-ac4c-b2bb48392482?upload=true.png

If the IME icon didn't show in the taskbar, I press the "^" to show more icons, the IME icon will appear suddenly instead of show more taskbar icons.

Does anyone know what's wrong with it?

Thanks

:)

frank_1010, Apr 22, 2021
  2. grahamm7 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade icon not appearing in Task Bar

The Windows 10 upgrade is not appearing in my Task Bar. I am running Windows 7 64 bit with SP1 and all the latest critical patches. I did have this icon but it has disappeared. If I go into customise to select which icons to appear in the Task Bar;
    the Get Windows 10 GWX is listed. I have selected show icon and notifications, but the icon doesn't appear on the Task Bar? I want to use this to check that my PC can update to Windows 10. I gather as you ask to run the upgrade, you can select and option
    to check whether your PC is ok to update re drivers etc. Can anyone help me to get the icon showing in the Task Bar again?

grahamm7, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Disappearing task bar icons

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask what are the updates that have been installed in your computer? Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

To view your update history, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings and then click
      Update & security.
    • Under Windows Update, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, click View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Ge285 Win User

Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared

Search icon does not appear on the task bar

I have a laptop and a recently I bought a desktop Pc running windows 10 home edition. The search icon (next to the windows symbol) does not appear on the task bar on the Pc. It does show on the laptop however. Why is it that? I click on the task bar
    with the right button of the mouse and a list appears containing the “search” link on the laptop but that does not appear on the Pc. Also the “cascade windows”, “Show windows stacked” and “show windows side by side” appear grey that is inactive. Both laptop
    and Pc run windows 10 Home edition. Could it be something wrong with the installation? I bought the Pc (a Dell inspiron) recently and today I installed the software. But why is it that the search icon does not show on the task bar and actually it is missing
    from the list that appears when I click on the task bar with the right button of the mouse? Any help would be welcome.

Ge285, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared

1. Microsoft windows IME icon in task bar appeared and disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft IME icon

2. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  3. Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in my task bar keep disappearing?: Hi,question is in the title. What I mean by that is that the icons are definitely still in the task bar, they're just "invisible"?As you can see in the screenshot the little bar under the icon next to spotify indicates that the program is still in the task bar, the icon just...
  4. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear: This problem occurs whenever I close the file explorer tab after a while. Moreover, it happens automatically after some time. I also updated my OS from windows 10 to 11, even then there was no solution.Why this is happening & how can I solve this? Any suggestions with this...
  5. Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear: This problem occurs whenever I close the file explorer tab after a while. Moreover, it happens automatically after some time. I also updated my OS from windows 10 to 11, even then there was no solution.Why this is happening & how can I solve this? Any suggestions with this...
  6. Windows 10 Task Bar Icons Disappearing and Reappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task Bar Icons Disappearing and Reappearing: Really strange, but the task bar icons on my Windows 10 vanish momentarily, and the come back. This usually happens when demand is being placed on my PC. But the icons cut in and out at random. What causes this, exactly? Does anyone else who runs Windows 10 have this...
  7. What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

What is this icon that appears on my task bar?: [ATTACH] This icon (The one with the refresh symbol and the orange dot) keeps appearing on my task bar, whenever I mouse over it it disappears and turns into a horizontal scroll icon, then when I un-mouse over the scroll icon disappears and it doesn't reappear for a while....
  8. My word icon in the task bar has disappeared.

My word icon in the task bar has disappeared.: The word icon in my taskbar has disappeared. I can't unpin it now, nor open files from it when I right click, though I can still move it around in the taskbar. The word icon is fine when I go through the start panel. This seemed to have happened after the 1809 update....
  9. Task bar icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar icons disappeared: After running an update a couple of nights ago, the next morning most of the icons on the task bar at the bottom were gone and I can't click on the few that are left. If I minimize a screen, it doesn't show up on the task bar. If I try to reopen the same thing, it says I...
  10. Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10

Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10: Icons in task bar are not appearing completely, help me how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-appearing-properly-windows-10/95dcda34-d1a6-49a7-a110-d85629cd4210