Windows 10: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292

Discus and support Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, would appreciate some help trying to figure out what is causing my computer to BSOD twice in the last two days. Before I could capture the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brandonEkbatani, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292

Hello all, would appreciate some help trying to figure out what is causing my computer to BSOD twice in the last two days.

Before I could capture the error code displayed on my screen the system rebooted it's self. It makes that insanely loud beeping sound that sounds like BERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I have the memory dump file I pulled from %system root% and the information I got from the event viewer. I just dont know what to do with this information or how to read it.

I can provide the memdump file if needed, just sitting in a zipped folder on my desktop.

EventData

BugcheckCode292
    BugcheckParameter10x0
    BugcheckParameter20xffffbb88f6487028
    BugcheckParameter30xb2000000
    BugcheckParameter40x30005
    SleepInProgress0
    PowerButtonTimestamp0
    BootAppStatus0
    Checkpoint0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse
    CheckpointStatus0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV20
    LongPowerButtonPressDetectedfalse

cpu test:

CPU 1 - Genuine Intel - Pass.

CPU 1 - BrandString - Pass.

CPU 1 - Cache - Pass.

CPU 1 - MMXSSE - Pass.

CPU 1 - IMC - Pass.

CPU 1 - Prime Number - Pass.

CPU 1 - Floating Point - Pass.

CPU 1 - Math - Pass.

CPU 1 - GPUStressW - Pass.

CPU 1 - CPULoad - Pass.

CPU 1 - CPUFreq - Pass.

IPDT64 Passed

--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.4.36

--- IPDT64 - End Time: 10/26/2020 8:45:40 PM

----------------------------------------------

PASS

:)

brandonEkbatani, Oct 26, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 26, 2020
  3. BugcheckCode 292 windows 10

Hi

I´m having freezing in my fresh instalation of windows 10 and sometimes restart with BugcheckCode 292. I have already tested memory and graphic card with no errors. Not using overclock and the temp are fine. Most of the times i get freezing of the system
    and can doo anything so i need the restart. It apens randomly so can´t be related to anything special. Need some help to undestand it it is hardware or software related. Already changed PSU and really don´t want to spend more money...

Here are my system:

Asus x99 strix

i7 5820K

gygabite 960 gtx

16 gb Ram DDR4 Kingston

The error details:

-
    System

-
    Provider

[ Name]
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid]
    {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID

Version

Level

Task

Opcode

Keywords
    0x8000400000000002

-
    TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]
    2016-08-03T21:05:01.105636000Z

EventRecordID

Correlation

-
    Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID]

Channel
    System

Computer
    DESKTOP-S9RL7PR

-
    Security

[ UserID]
    S-1-5-18

-
    EventData

BugcheckCode

BugcheckParameter1
    0x0

BugcheckParameter2
    0xffffe00188f04028

BugcheckParameter3
    0xbe200000

BugcheckParameter4
    0xc110a

SleepInProgress

PowerButtonTimestamp

BootAppStatus

Here are a link to mindump:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks for help

FredericoMachado, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292

bugcheckcode 292 and 278

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link provided below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issue still persists, follow the methods provided below:

Method 1: Run the Power troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Click on Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Update the Graphic Card driver.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292

1. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power BugcheckCode 292 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Kernel Power

2. Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292: My computer has started randomly started shutting down without any warning. I've had this happen in the past, and it was such a headache that I figured I'd come straight here and see if someone could help me figure it out. This is the event according to my event viewer:-...
  3. Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292: My computer has started randomly started shutting down without any warning. I've had this happen in the past, and it was such a headache that I figured I'd come straight here and see if someone could help me figure it out. This is the event according to my event viewer:-...
  4. Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292: Recently my pc has been BSOD-ing constantly from either bootup or randomly when playing games.I need help Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/27/2022 5:06:26 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM...
  5. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  6. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  7. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi, I have been getting BSOD errors for the last 2 weeks and they have started getting more frequent by the day. 14 in the last 4 days. I have a laptop which I have started using with an external monitor, keyboard and a mouse Without issues for more than 2 months now. The...
  8. Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 292: Hey, I need help : Im getting the error code mentioned on the subject of this message and im getting crazy about that. I have tried to follow this...
  9. Kernel Power Error Event 41 BugcheckCode 292 Task 63

Kernel Power Error Event 41 BugcheckCode 292 Task 63: I've had this error occur for me several times over the past few months since buying this PC -It is not overheating, I've cleaned the case thoroughly several times using compressed air. -It is not a memory issue, memcheck86 reports no errors. -It is not a driver issue,...
  10. Windows crash Kernel POWER Event 41 BugCheckCode 292

Windows crash Kernel POWER Event 41 BugCheckCode 292: Hi, I have frequent crash on my PC crash. I dont think that come from the PSU because when I do a power test with OCCT my PC do not crash. Here is the report. Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...