Windows 10: MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED

Discus and support MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a phone call supposedly from Microsoft. It indicated to me that "Microsoft Window License Key has been expired in your computer. So the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DALELEONE, Oct 30, 2018.

1. DALELEONE Win User

MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED

I received a phone call supposedly from Microsoft. It indicated to me that "Microsoft Window License Key has been expired in your computer. So the Microsoft Corporation has stopped the Windows services in your computer". They gave me a phone # 866-978-0078 to call to renew windows license key. Is this a legit call made from Microsoft Corporation

:)

DALELEONE, Oct 30, 2018

2. Microsoft License Key Expired

I received an email saying my Microsoft License Key Expired. Is this a scam also?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

cactimargie, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Microsoft License Key Expired

I replied to the email I received from Microsoft community. I attached a word file screen print.

cactimargie, Oct 30, 2018
  4. MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED

Expired License Key

I have an error message stating that my Microsoft Licensing Key has expired. It will not let me go to my browser. Is the Window defender a part of Window 10 on my computer? How do I get rid of this!!

ShirleyJackson_043, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED

1. MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT LICENSE KEY

2. Windows license expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license expiring: I have been experiencing problems with my laptop though it has a genuine windows pro installed. After updates it says that my Windows license is expiring. Can someone help me please. I tried to check whether there was any issue with my software. This screenshot I took is...
  3. Microsoft license expired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft license expired: Hello I have been using Windows 10 for a long time and suddenly I am told that my license will expire soon. I thought it was FREE. Can someone kindly help me to get the correct answers to this. Cathrine...
  4. Expiring microsoft license

Expiring microsoft license: I am receiving messages that my license agreement for Microsoft 10 soon expires. I lost the box and key with the activation number/license a long time ago. I am in a country with lockdown, so I can't go to an authorized retailer for help. I try to call Microsoft number from...
  5. expiring windows license

expiring windows license: I had to reformate my computer , now my computing is telling windows lisence will expire. what can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expiring-windows-license/c6315554-a728-45d2-9b7b-83afb95690e5
  6. Windows License Will Expire

Windows License Will Expire: Hi, I keep on getting messages regarding the fact that my license will expire soon. However, when I check the activation page, it does not appear that my license is expiring. I am updated to the most current version of Windows 10 as well. Below is a screen grab of my...
  7. Windows license expiration

Windows license expiration: I have a laptop that has ben running Window10 Pro for the last 10 months, and I'm now constantly getting a pop up telling me that my Windows license is about to expire, and that I need to activate Windows in my settings. When I bring up my settings window, it says that my...
  8. Windows license expire

Windows license expire: I get an error message saying my license will expire soon. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-expire/0b3a7d81-ef8f-4963-a9ec-c0bd7de99078"
  9. Windows license expiration

Windows license expiration: I bought a used HP laptop while in China. It says canada model: RTL8723BE1t1R, and a bunch of other things listed on the underside, so I assumed it's legit. It had windows 7, or 8 but was the chinese version. He changed it and installed the english version of Windows 10....
  10. Microsoft License has Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft License has Expired?: Why does one continue to get this message on Windows 10? Please help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-license-has-expired/6675c0d2-7e5a-460c-a7ad-8d842c099a3c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows key is expired

2. how to solve problem of an expired microsoft windows phone

3. windows keys expire