Windows 10: microsoft windows live mail Not compatible with New Email systems

Discus and support microsoft windows live mail Not compatible with New Email systems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; "Nothing else seems to have changed or to be about to change. The only real casualty of the migration is calendar synchronization, which won't work at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by caperjack, Dec 11, 2015.

1. mousegolf Win User

microsoft windows live mail Not compatible with New Email systems

"Nothing else seems to have changed or to be about to change. The only real casualty of the migration is calendar synchronization, which won't work at all on 16.4.3528, crashes the program on 16.4.3563 on Windows 10 and possibly Windows 8.1 too, and works unreliably on 16.4.3564." excerpt from Microsoft Q&A

• POP3 mail accounts - no change
    • IMAP mail accounts - no change
    • NNTP news accounts - no change
    • LDAP contacts directory accounts - no change
    • Account contacts - no change, except that
      • Categories no longer synchronize to People
      • Categories do synchronize between instances of Windows Live Mail
    • Default contacts - no change
    • Default calendar - no change
    • RSS feeds - no change
    • Photo email - no change
    • Storage folders - no change
    • Search for a message - no change
    • Find a message - no change
    • etc. etc.

mousegolf, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

microsoft windows live mail Not compatible with New Email systems

1. microsoft windows live mail Not compatible with New Email systems - Similar Threads - microsoft live mail

2. Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail: How do I access (with my new Windows 10 Home [version 1903] computer using Windows Mail) the many thousands of Windows Live Mail (WLM) emails on my old Windows 7 computer. I use yahoo mail, and I am able to get new yahoo mail using Windows 10 Mail on the new computer, and I...
  3. Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Not Checking for emails: Hello. I am in need of some advice with my windows live mail acct. I am running windows 10 pro. I have ATT as my email server. Last night a tech from att and myself tried to create a new email account along side of the 2 existing email accounts that I have had for 15 years or...
  4. Windows Live Mail deleted emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail deleted emails: In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted emails to be transferred and retained in the Deleted folder. Graham...
  5. Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Identify mail servers are compatible with MS Windows Live Mail: I need to switch from my gmail account to another email server that is compatible with MS Windows Live Mail. Looking for a list of email servers that can work through this product....
  6. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  7. microsoft windows live mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft windows live mail: I cannot reply, forward, or send email in Live Mail Would consider converting to Outlook but system will not allow that H E L P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-live-mail/f5411751-33f6-41b0-a8d4-d44c7d4ceccd
  8. Windows Live Mail - email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail - email attachments: I have a problem receiving attachments in my Windows Live mail. The emails come through but the attachments (.PDF & .doc) to not. .EML attachments come through. I recently changed to a .gmail account. before that the attachments came through with no problem. I can get the...
  9. Windows live mail is not sending emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail is not sending emails: My windows live mail is not sending emails. This is the message I get An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible malicious content Server: 'send.xtra.co.nz' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...
  10. Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Move Emails From Windows Live Mail to Windows Mail: I am setting up Windows Mail on my new Windows 10 desktop computer. I want to transfer my Windows Live emails on Windows 7 to Windows Mail on Windows 10. I have 26 folders and subfolders on the old computer. How do I do that? Thanks, cb 79288