Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Mail Urgent Crash v16005.12730.20074.0

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Mail Urgent Crash v16005.12730.20074.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem. Windows Mail crashes after a approx 5 seconds on opening. I reset the app but nothing has changed. I have tried all the fixes I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arif Ü., Apr 10, 2020.

1. Arif Ü. Win User

Microsoft Windows Mail Urgent Crash v16005.12730.20074.0

I have a problem. Windows Mail crashes after a approx 5 seconds on opening. I reset the app but nothing has changed. I have tried all the fixes I can do. Updated to version 16005.12730.20074.0 as of 10.04.2020. The problem continues and the issue is urgent.

:)

Arif Ü., Apr 10, 2020

2. Windows mail crash

Glad to hear from you. I solved my problem by going into settings for mail and hitting “reset”. So far none of the dire warnings about losing my email settings happened. The Microsoft user “community” had listed various fixes on the “forum” I
    reached involving CMD steps and deleting and reinstalling the Mail application. Scary steps for a non-technical user. Mail may have been released with Vista, but it is still the default mail application on a PC purchased with Windows 10 installed. So it
    should still be supported as part of Windows 10. If there is a difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail, it is not obvious to the casual user. I reached the “forum” by entering the query that Windows Mail crashes (shuts down or does not stay open
    ). I thought that was pretty clear. Fortunately I resolved the problem with a simple step that must have been in some suggestion I saw online so I don’t need further follow-up at this time. I do appreciate that you responded to my question.

JackieHorn, Apr 10, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Windows Mail Urgent Crash v16005.12730.20074.0 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Windows Mail Urgent Crash v16005.12730.20074.0 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail Urgent

2. Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacked Microsoft account Urgent!: I find it VERY frustrating that the only way to communicate with support is via online request. I am TIRED of playing cat and mouse with whomever has the time to hack into my account. I managed to change my password once but Microsoft KEPT the perp recovery email address for...
  3. Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal urgent: I have been having crashes due to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal for over 2 months now, I do not know why and all the fixes I’ve tried have failed.In fact, my computer has crashed 4 times while writing this, the last 2 times didn’t even give me a BSOD, the screen just went...
  4. Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal urgent: I have been having crashes due to driver_irql_not_less_or_equal for over 2 months now, I do not know why and all the fixes I’ve tried have failed.In fact, my computer has crashed 4 times while writing this, the last 2 times didn’t even give me a BSOD, the screen just went...
  5. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  6. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes: Hello.Let me explain: I recently discovered a big problem with my Mail and Calendar app, where they both decide to crash seconds after opening them. All the troubleshooting guides I found online didn't help me, so I decided to simply uninstall/reinstall the app, and that's...
  7. Both Mail/Calendar and Microsoft Store crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Mail crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail crashing: Why is my mail app not loading or crashing half way loading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-crashing/1a6d7536-babb-4ac7-ba72-1f36c14a85f2
  9. Mail Crashing

Mail Crashing: So I have ran through the paces in trying to work the last few weeks and nothing has worked. I have done DISM, SFC, PowerShell remove and reinstall, reset, just trying to uninstall and reinstall it, and nothing works. I open it and I click on add account and it crashes....
  10. windows live mail 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail 0: I am getting ��&#0 in windows live mail after having received an automatic update last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-0/7a3ecffe-a12e-4225-a5db-f762fe33b9f8