Windows 10: Microsoft Windows MSDN

Discus and support Microsoft Windows MSDN in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please tell me the difference between the windows we download from the Microsoft website with Windows Media Creation Tool and Windows MSDN? For what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by desdos20, Jan 24, 2021.

1. desdos20 Win User

Microsoft Windows MSDN

Please tell me the difference between the windows we download from the Microsoft website with Windows Media Creation Tool and Windows MSDN?

For what purpose Windows 10 MSDN is made?

What are the extra features of Windows 10 MSDN?

Who can use this?

:)

desdos20, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Mike0409 Win User

Windows 7 RTM Released to MSDN and TechNet Subscribers

Nope not listed. Yet i have an MSDNAA Subscription via our IT Academy.

Technet has all my software available now and listed.

but MSDN still doesnt.

Mike0409, Jan 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Windows MSDN

Windows 7 RTM Released to MSDN and TechNet Subscribers

Today marks another important date in the development phase of Microsoft's much anticipated Windows 7 operating system. Post signing the RTM (release-to-manufacturing) for Windows 7, the software is now officially available to MSDN and Technet subscribers. The English (En-US) version is available starting today, while the International versions will be available weeks later, on October 1.

It was further added that starting tomorrow, companies that are Microsoft Software Assurance license holders, will be able to download Windows 7 RTM (En-US) through the volume-licensing service center (VLSC). International versions will be available later. SA license holders will further be able to purchase Windows 7 through Volume Licensing on September 1st, as announced earlier.

Source: Windows 7 Team Blog

btarunr, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Windows MSDN

1. Microsoft Windows MSDN - Similar Threads - Microsoft MSDN

2. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  3. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  4. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  8. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  9. microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.

microsoft store shows my D: drive as an option but I cant select it.: if I select it as the path for MS store, it just simply refuses to change it. I've changed the default path for new files in the windows settings, I've terminated and repaired the MS store application several times. I just got fallout 76 and I cant download it because MS...
  10. Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?: Hello, I purchased a "Microsoft Office Professional 2016 BRAND NEW Genuine w/USB 2PC Install" that came in a sealed Microsoft envelope with a Microsoft USB thumb drive and MS Office 2016 activation Key for 2 pcs. Each activation key in this MS Office 2016 product is...