Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, While I am using paint app on windows ı to notic bug. According to the coordinate information in the lower left corner, the upper left part of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ERCÜMENT TUZCUOĞLU, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug

Hi,

While I am using paint app on windows ı to notic bug.

According to the coordinate information in the lower left corner,

the upper left part of the screen is point 0,0 x, y but the second term y needs to move mathematically

negative downwards but the y axis moves downwards positively

Have a nice Day.

Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug 00a2c633-7f8b-4664-913f-edd62cd922a0?upload=true.png

:)

ERCÜMENT TUZCUOĞLU, Jul 14, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 14, 2020
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Jul 14, 2020
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug

1. Microsoft Windows Paint *Mathematical* Bug - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint *Mathematical*

2. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  3. Paint 3d bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d bug: so i have a drawing ive been working in for months but the file doesnt open and it says that there is a problem but its been like that for days , what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-bug/e4bf73db-c51f-4492-a715-5b921c1ac8c3
  4. Bugs in paint

Bugs in paint: Hello Sir/Ma'ami am facing one issue in ms paint. first in creating image and after that i resize the image so that time resized image zoom one different color are show there. please review image from i attached.1 step one draw simple rectangle.1500 X 645 PX2 Resize image...
  5. Bugs in paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs in paint: Hello Sir/Ma'ami am facing one issue in ms paint. first in creating image and after that i resize the image so that time resized image zoom one different color are show there. please review image from i attached.1 step one draw simple rectangle.1500 X 645 PX2 Resize image...
  6. 3d paint bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3d paint bug: I have a problem with 3d paint i can't see add color, or the welcome screen, but everything else works just fine [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint-bug/9e908236-de38-4f37-972d-1d2f28f28d2b
  7. Bug in MS Paint

Bug in MS Paint: MS Paint doesn't show any text, I don't know if this is a bug, but I would like to ask how to resolve this. I already have tried to close and reopen the app, but it doesn't change anything. There are some screenshots:[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?: Dear everyone, With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little. 1. If you select a small area, e.g. 20 pixels by 20 pixels, and then try to move this area, the mouse cursor does not change to the...
  9. Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Set-up wizard won't load Microsoft mathematics add-in: downloaded microsoft mathematics add-in (MASetup.exe) to install on my Windows 2010, 64-bit operating system but it won't load. Received Error message: "Microsoft Mathematics Add-in 32-bit Setup Wizard ended prematurely because of error; Your system has not been modified"....
  10. Microsoft Mathematics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mathematics: hvordan installere Microsoft mathematics tillegg for Word på Windows 10? Støtter bare tidligere windowsutgaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-mathematics/4afef3d6-a696-47f9-981b-ddc3df8b7232