Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Paint

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Paint in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it possible to download plugins for paint? I want to save a picture as a ico format and I don't have any options under File/Save As/List of 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel John, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows Paint

Is it possible to download plugins for paint? I want to save a picture as a ico format and I don't have any options under File/Save As/List of 5 Options only. please help me or please upgrade window 10 for me so that I would have that feture.

:)

Daniel John, Aug 11, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 11, 2019
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Aug 11, 2019
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft Windows Paint

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Paint

1. Microsoft Windows Paint - Similar Threads - Microsoft Paint

2. Microsoft Paint not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint not working: Microsoft Paint isn't working. Basically when I do a cut and paste, the "cut" works fine and the "paste" is placed in the upper left corner. HOWEVER, I can't move the "paste". When I put the cursor into the pasted field it shows the usual sideways arrows, horizontal arrows...
  3. Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds Paint placeholder to Windows 10 Optional Features: Microsoft Paint shows up as an optional feature in Windows Insider builds, suggesting that it will be uninstallable at some point, though we don’t have a confirmation from the Redmond firm yet. Microsoft Paint will continue to remain a part of Windows 10, but it’s possible...
  4. Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint: I see some people are having problems with Microsoft Paint. I have a BIG problem!!! I am not computer savvy. I know just enough to be dangerous. Sometimes if I poke around I can find a solution to a problem. First, I didn't know I had Paint. Supposedly it comes with...
  5. Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?

Are these bugs of the latest microsoft paint app?: Dear everyone, With the lastest Windows 10 update, version 1903, the behavior of the paint app changes a little. 1. If you select a small area, e.g. 20 pixels by 20 pixels, and then try to move this area, the mouse cursor does not change to the...
  6. Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D)

Microsoft Paint editing (not 3D): Today I did the newest update for Windows 10 since the current support ends soon. After I successfully did the updating, I found that in Paint I can no longer select and move a single pixel of color to a new location. Cut and paste does not work as an alternative because the...
  7. About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...

About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my...: About Paint: Can I legally use the Microsoft 3D effects and Microsoft photos in my commercial YouTube videos, without giving credit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-paint-can-i-legally-use-the-microsoft-3d/0aee5221-c845-4f37-992c-2b93bd3ac9fd
  8. Microsoft Paint Text Issue

Microsoft Paint Text Issue: For some reason, in Microsoft Paint ( not Paint 3D),when I start to do a text overlay in an image, a strange vertical line shows up when I start to text. The line is slightly angled and the same font as the box that the text goes in. . Was working fine . . also a blue box...
  9. QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...

QUESTION ABOUT THE USE OF FRESH PAINT OR ANY OTHER MICROSOFT PROGRAM ON WINDOWS 10 WHICH...: I would like to polarize a picture, i.e., flip the black background & white writing of a pic to white background & black writing. It seems like this was something that I was able to do in the past, but I am not sure if the fact that it is a .png pic makes a difference or...
  10. Microsoft Paint is not dead, gets keyboard accessibility improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Paint is not dead, gets keyboard accessibility improvements: Microsoft Paint is dead? Not really. Microsoft tried to establish a reworked version of Microsoft Paint called Paint 3D on Windows 10 to replace the then-deprecated Microsoft Paint eventually. The company removed the deprecation status from Microsoft Paint recently again....