Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Photos Applications

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Photos Applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Very frustrated. Created video in Microsoft Photos and showing no TRIM button or even any FADE? Also, I saw a question in online chat saying press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianKnebel1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Windows Photos Applications

Very frustrated. Created video in Microsoft Photos and showing no TRIM button or even any FADE? Also, I saw a question in online chat saying press the three dots....you will see Save, etc...when I click the 3 dots I get Duplicate project, back-up project, Themes, 16.9 Landscape, Send Feedback and Settings. NO WARE IS TRIM. I would appreciate any answers or I might call MS directly. Few years ago we had Movie Maker. We have to have video done by this weekend. Thanks in advance for any feedback. - Brian

:)

BrianKnebel1, Jul 23, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Microsoft Photos

Hi Catherine,

We would like to know more information about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried opening some of the pictures to a different computer?
    • Is there any error message when you open a picture?
    • Is it only happening with photos?

We also suggest that you reset Photos application by following these steps:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings or Gear icon.
    • Go to System.
    • Click Apps & features then click Photos.
    • Select Advanced options then Reset.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Windows Photos Applications

Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Photos Applications

1. Microsoft Windows Photos Applications - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Applications

2. APPLICATION PHOTO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APPLICATION PHOTO: Mon application microsoft photo a disparu de mon ordinateur sous windows 10 V22H2 pour x64. Après essai de téléchargement, celui ci n'abouti pas, suite à erreur code 0x803FB005. Comment puis-je réinstaller cette appli?...
  3. Microsoft Photo application

Microsoft Photo application: When I use the Microsoft Photo application for Windows10 for editing a picture, I begin with a camera photo with high resolution, dimensions 3648 x 2736 pixels, I suppose and about 6Mb size. After editing and saving the picture, I finish with a picture of lower resolution,...
  4. Photos Application

Photos Application: Where in Windows settings can I find a list of what photos and videos that are added into a Album? Regards, Alan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-application/605e4340-eeb0-4a42-80d8-af2ed5059635
  5. Photos Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Application: Since I applied the latest update to the photos application today, the On This Day tile has disappeared from the ribbon on the top of the Collection screen and was replaced by a Recent tile. I want to get the On This Day tile back and remove the Recent one!!!!...
  6. Photos Application

Photos Application: If the Photos application is not working correctly, how can I backup all of the album names and the links that they contain to my photos and videos so that they can be restored after a reset/reinstall of the photos application? Kind Regards, Alan...
  7. Deploy the Microsoft Photo application

Deploy the Microsoft Photo application: Hello, We want to deploy the Microsoft Photo application on many Windows computers using SCCM or GPO. How can we recover the sources? What is the command line to install the product and choose the default application in the settings menu. Thanks for your help cdt Vincent...
  8. Photos Application.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Application.: After the last Windows upgrade, when editing RAW files or downloading JPEG or JPG files or taking a screenshot the only file in the "Photos" APP. that I'm able to see are PNG files. is there a way to go back to the old settings JPEG/JPG? Please help & thank you....
  9. Application Photos Microsoft

Application Photos Microsoft: Bonjour, L'application Photos Microsoft, qui est une application par défaut sous Visionneuse de photos -> Photos pour Windows 10, ne fonctionne pas correctement: - L'écran Photos est noir et un message d'erreur s'affiche "Erreur du système de fichiers (-2147219196). J'ai...
  10. Application Error 1000 Microsoft Photo

Application Error 1000 Microsoft Photo: Hello everyone, I constantly get an error: error 1000 Apllication. Do you know what this is? Here is the detail : Name defaulting backgroundTaskHost.exe Application Version: 10.0.10240.16384, timestamp: 0x559f38c5 Name of the failed module: ucrtbase.dll Version:...