Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What should the Autoplay settings be to display all of the images on my Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera? (Currently, the "Looking for images and videos"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by garywrayc, Sep 29, 2019.

1. garywrayc Win User

Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings

What should the Autoplay settings be to display all of the images on my Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera?
    (Currently, the "Looking for images and videos" screen says only "1 item found so far" and NO images are displayed).

Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings aae08c2d-be34-41a0-847a-b5f9df5fa72e?upload=true.png

:)

garywrayc, Sep 29, 2019

2. Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Program doesn't exist for Autoplay

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to set the Autoplay settings and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control Panel.
    • Go to Control Panel and locate AutoPlay.
    • In AutoPlay settings make sure that you check Use AutoPlay for all media and devices.
    • Next click the Reset all defaults button. Your Autoplay settings should be reset to default.

Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings autoplay-problems-windows-10.png

• Insert USB or DVD to see if Autoplay is working.

You can also try downloading Windows Media Player 10

Download Windows Media Player 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings

autoplay doesn't work after loading windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if you have installed all the pending updates on your device.

Also, check with the sound drivers as well.

I suggest you to check with the setting for AutoPlay and check if it helps.

Even if you have turned on the AutoPlay option, there might be some option chosen Choose AutoPlay defaults. I suggest you to check with those options.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type AutoPlay and click on AutoPlay settings.
    • To enable AutoPlay, move the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices button to On.
    • Next you can choose and set your AutoPlay defaults.
    For Removable drives, the following options are available from the drop-down menu:

• Take no action
    • Open folder to view files
    • Ask me every time
    • Configure this drive for backup (File History)
    • Configure storage settings (Settings).

For Memory Cards, the options available are:

• Play video files using alternate
      software
    • Play using Windows Media Player
    • Take no action
    • Open folder to view files
    • Ask me every time.
    Set your options and exit.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings

1. Microsoft Windows Photos Autoplay settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft Photos Autoplay

2. Autoplay not autoplaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoplay not autoplaying: Recently, my radio station stopped autoplaying. I searched and found How to Enable or Disable Media Autoplay in Microsoft Edge in Windows - Microsoft Community to remember where the setting resides. I checked and the url is still in the Allow section. Why won't it autoplay?...
  3. Autoplay not autoplaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay not autoplaying: Recently, my radio station stopped autoplaying. I searched and found How to Enable or Disable Media Autoplay in Microsoft Edge in Windows - Microsoft Community to remember where the setting resides. I checked and the url is still in the Allow section. Why won't it autoplay?...
  4. Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Photos App - Disable Autoplay/Slideshow: When I open an image in Photo, after a few seconds, it'll start cycling through all the images. I can't figure out how to make it stop and just stay on the picture I open. I have to use reference images all the time and this is so frustrating. I've tried checking all the...
  5. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  6. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos - Turn off Autoplay: Windows 10 Photos app has started autoplaying videos as I tab through the images and videos I've downloaded from my game camera. How do I turn this off? I've already turned off AutoPlay in Settings for everything and it didn't change anything....
  7. Photos - Turn off Autoplay

8. Microsoft Windows Photos settings

Microsoft Windows Photos settings: What should the Autoplay settings be to display all of the images on the memory card in my Panasonic Lumix FZ80 camera? (Currently, the "Looking for images and videos" screen says only "1 item found so far" but NO images are displayed). [ATTACH]...
  9. Autoplay settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Autoplay settings: long story short l recently restored my laptop, certain settings have reverted which is no biggie, but l burn the occasional disk and for the life of me l cannot remember where the settings for DVD/CD autoplay were as l want to stop windows from automatically trying to use...
  10. Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10: How to: Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10 How to Reset AutoPlay Settings to Default in Windows 10 AutoPlay lets you choose an action for different kinds of media when you plug in a device or insert media. You can set AutoPlay to open different kinds of...