Windows 10: "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need...

Discus and support "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need... in Cortana to solve the problem; yesterday, my computer was acting up and my file manager was freezing when i clicked on a file. I already fixed that, but now there is another problem... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Gamabon, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Gamabon Win User

"Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need...

yesterday, my computer was acting up and my file manager was freezing when i clicked on a file. I already fixed that, but now there is another problem where I can not right click icons on my taskbar and click on the notification bar. I used the start menu troubleshooter to find the problem but it didn't fix it. Something weird about this is that the taskbar works perfectly fine when I made another account. I might install an update and see if that works, but I don't know what to do if it doesn't work after that. edit, trying to reinstall cortana and the taskbar from powershell does not work a

:)

Gamabon, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

"Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need...

1. "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need... - Similar Threads - Microsoft ShellExperienceHost Microsoft

2. Microsoft deprecates the Windows Cortana app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft deprecates the Windows Cortana app: If you are one of the few Windows users who is using the Cortana standalone application for Windows, you will soon no longer be able to do so. A recent update of the Cortana application in the latest Windows 11 Insider build ends Cortana's short reign on Windows. Instead of...
  3. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft windows applications are not responding.: Microsoft windows applications are not working and this has been happening for 3 days . My applications cant function, my apps happen to be in an error phase and they can't open . The windows security is doing nothing about this problem that i'm facing. There's just a lot of...
  4. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft windows applications are not responding.: Microsoft windows applications are not working and this has been happening for 3 days . My applications cant function, my apps happen to be in an error phase and they can't open . The windows security is doing nothing about this problem that i'm facing. There's just a lot of...
  5. Microsoft windows applications are not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. when Microsoft window's changed cortana

in Cortana
    when Microsoft window's changed cortana: when Microsoft change cortana why was Cortana's notebook removed i have windows 10 pro and i really liked the use of Cortana Notebook but now since i have updated cortana to what she is now a productivity assistant that can't control music i would like to do that again but i...
  7. Microsoft Cortana

Microsoft Cortana: Hello Microsoft Co. I use Cortana and I like this assistant.But I have a problem.In old version, when I said "Cortana, shut down this Pc", this command worked, but in Windows 20H2 it isn't work.Please, fix it.[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft Windows Photos Applications

Microsoft Windows Photos Applications: Very frustrated. Created video in Microsoft Photos and showing no TRIM button or even any FADE? Also, I saw a question in online chat saying press the three dots....you will see Save, etc...when I click the 3 dots I get Duplicate project, back-up project, Themes, 16.9...
  9. Is microsoft killing cortana

Is microsoft killing cortana: Is Microsoft killing Cortana because I saw a news article that it is so is it true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-killing-cortana/38cb7a9c-359f-433b-a3d5-cf3fe1e5b5db
  10. Microsoft Cortana

Microsoft Cortana: Microsoft Cortana waiting in the wings, as well as Microsoft Cloud Experience Host. [img] Cortana only opens the Bing Search App for now, which is associated with the search icon on the taskbar. [img] The Microsoft Cloud Experience Host is an invalid link for...