Windows 10: Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office

Discus and support Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have had this error for a long time. mostly it doesn't stop me, so I have basically ignored it. The solutions I am finding online refer to the App... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrouchoBarx, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office

I have had this error for a long time. mostly it doesn't stop me, so I have basically ignored it.

The solutions I am finding online refer to the App Store, but not Office. They also refer to things like modifying my wifi adapter, but I am on a wired connection on a desktop computer.

Any help appreciated.

:)

GrouchoBarx, Nov 6, 2019

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Office 2013 error

Some had the same issue. Try one of those advises:

Drone, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Hello Mr, My name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. I've found the solution to your 0x800704cf issue in the windows store. Down below I'm going to give you some steps that will lead you to fix your issue. I'm also going to paste a URL that will
    give you more information.

Start by running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot Scroll down to the bottom Click Windows Store Apps Click Run the troubleshooter When complete try opening the Store again.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Thank you and good luck. Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office

1. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office - Similar Threads - Microsoft store error

2. 0x800704CF Error on MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x800704CF Error on MS Store: I keep getting an error whenever I use microsoft store or use settings to verify my identity that I am not connected to the internet, the error code is 0x800704CF. I have tried to reinstall network adapters, troubleshoot my problems, reset and restore MS Store and tried to...
  3. 0x800704CF Error on MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x800704CF Error on MS Store: I keep getting an error whenever I use microsoft store or use settings to verify my identity that I am not connected to the internet, the error code is 0x800704CF. I have tried to reinstall network adapters, troubleshoot my problems, reset and restore MS Store and tried to...
  4. 0x800704CF Error on MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10: I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to the internet. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list...
  6. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10: I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to a network. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list...
  7. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10: I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to a network. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list...
  8. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office errors including 0x800704cf

Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office errors including 0x800704cf: Hello, This week I purchased a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office do not work, and I believe the two errors may be related. When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, an error box pops up and says, “You’ll need the internet...
  9. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: [ATTACH]Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for this and i know im connected to the internet because im on youtube. I need help to try and fix this. I cannot reset my...
  10. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for this and i know im connected to the internet because im on youtube. I need help to try and fix this. I cannot reset my windows...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800704cf when signing in

2. office 365 0x800704cf

3. 0x800704cf error when signing in to office

4. 0x800704cf error sign in office,
  5. 0x800704cf cant log into windows,
  6. 0x800704cf office 365