Windows 10: Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Discus and support Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mr joey rules, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for this and i know im connected to the internet because im on youtube. I need help to try and fix this. I cannot reset my windows either so thats out of the question

:)

mr joey rules, Jan 26, 2019

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Windows Store on win 10 not allowing app downloads..failing with error 0x800704CF

Hi Noel,

Error code 0x800704CF can be caused by corruptions in the cache. To resolve this problem, I suggest that you flush the app cache and restore the performance of the Microsoft Store app.

Here's how:

• Press Windows+R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and then click OK or press
      Enter.
    • Try to download apps.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

0X800704CF error windows 10 play store

Hello Kajal,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Did you make any software changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. What are the other troubleshooting steps that you tried to resolve the issue?

3. Are you using any proxy settings to connect to the Internet?

4. Do you have any third party security program installed on the computer?

You may please refer to the below link about a similar issue and check if it helps.

Error 0x800704CF in Store Beta Windows 10

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection.

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in Internet Explorer 10 desktop version.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
    • Uncheck the option “Use a Proxy Server for your LAN”.
    • Click Apply and OK to save changes.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

1. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf - Similar Threads - Microsoft store error

2. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: I am facing this issue since a while back and now thought of rectifying this.I am getting a 0x800704cf error when trying to sign in to my account.I have tried the trouble shooting windows app method but it didn't work.I have tried using the powershell approach but it didn't...
  3. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: I am facing this issue since a while back and now thought of rectifying this.I am getting a 0x800704cf error when trying to sign in to my account.I have tried the trouble shooting windows app method but it didn't work.I have tried using the powershell approach but it didn't...
  4. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Error 0x800704cf

Microsoft Store Error 0x800704cf: When trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store, it gives me the error 0x800704cf while stating that I'm not connected to the internet, even though I've checked my internet connection and it works fine for everything else. I've tried running the troubleshooter, but it didn't...
  6. Windows Store Error 0x800704cf

Windows Store Error 0x800704cf: My internet works cause that's how I posted this question but also in the windows store app I can update stuff but I just cannot sign in. I have tried using the troubleshooter and all it says is needs Microsoft account but that's what I'm doing. I have tried unticking the...
  7. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office errors including 0x800704cf

Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office errors including 0x800704cf: Hello, This week I purchased a refurbished computer with Windows 10 Pro. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Office do not work, and I believe the two errors may be related. When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, an error box pops up and says, “You’ll need the internet...
  8. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: [ATTACH]Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for this and i know im connected to the internet because im on youtube. I need help to try and fix this. I cannot reset my...
  9. Error 0x800704cf to connect at Microsoft Store

Error 0x800704cf to connect at Microsoft Store: I can't connect my account at Microsoft Store. A message appear : "You must be connected to the internet" "Error 0x800704cf" But i am connect to the internet, i am currently using it. Can you help me ?...
  10. error code: 0x800704cf in microsoft store

error code: 0x800704cf in microsoft store: when i tried to install GeoGebra in Microsoft store an error box appears saying that the action requires internet access, when I have the internet activated, I already did several tests to know if I have internet and from what I see, the microsoft store is the only one that...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800704cf

2. 0x800704cf microsoft store

3. 0x800704cf windows 10

4. 0x800704cf error windows 10 store,
  5. 0x800704cf windows store,
  6. 0x800704cf windows 10 store,
  7. 0x800704cf store,
  8. Microsoft store 0x800704cf,
  9. microsoft store error 0x800704cf,
  10. windows store 0x800704cf,