Windows 10: Microsoft Windows Updates not installing

Discus and support Microsoft Windows Updates not installing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've run the troubleshooter and once that's complete get a "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected". Have run trouble shooter several times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CindyvanDijk, May 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Windows Updates not installing

I've run the troubleshooter and once that's complete get a "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected". Have run trouble shooter several times, rebooted, etc and still not resolved. Any advice? I think it's also affected the Photo App because ever since this started, the photo app fails to open and can't look at pictures or transfer any from my phone

:)

CindyvanDijk, May 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 21, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Microsoft Windows Updates not installing

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Microsoft Windows Updates not installing

1. Microsoft Windows Updates not installing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updates installing

2. Can't install and update apps in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install and update apps in Microsoft Store: When I try to install any apps or games in Microsoft store it says " Windows update is disabled. You can repair Windows update by running Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings. The error code is 0x80070422, incase you need it." I tried many solutions regarding this...
  3. Microsoft Store update keeps failing to install

Microsoft Store update keeps failing to install: I just turned my pc on today and was unable to open the Microsoft Store or any apps from the Microsoft Store (Photos, Xbox, etc.). I keep getting notifications in the notification center about the store being "unable to install" and "retrying shortly" and I am unable to open...
  4. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?: Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? If so, how/where do I get it? If not, what would you suggest to replace this camera for my Win 10 PC?...
  5. Never install updates from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never install updates from Microsoft: Never install updates from Microsoft. The courts should force Microsoft to cease issuing "updates" but rather force them to say. Microsoft has a free download that will screw up your computer and and provide you many hours/day/weeks/months of grief trying to fix what our free...
  6. Microsoft store update/install issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store update/install issue: when I tried to install or update apps this pop up. I tried to do what it told me It still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-updateinstall-issue/a048ead2-a3aa-4339-ae8f-4a30c4170331
  7. Microsoft Windows Installer

Microsoft Windows Installer: I can not install anything on my computer because I get the rror message "Microsoft Windows Installer is running" What is the fix for this issue. My computer is brand new!...
  8. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...
  9. Update KB4464218 will not install on a Microsoft Surface

Update KB4464218 will not install on a Microsoft Surface: The above update, KB4464218, will not install on a MS Surface. It has installed on my other Surface devices, but will not on one. Any ideas on how to solve? Error code is 0x8e5e03fa...
  10. Download and Install Windows Update from Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Download and Install Windows Update from Microsoft Update Catalog: Please post questions and comments to these threads. I'll be checking in on this daily. Thanks: all feedback welcome, good, bad or merely indifferent. --Ed-- 106260