Windows 10: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

Discus and support Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service Date: 12/13/2018 2:30:43 PM Event ID: 1534 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 786Baraq, Dec 13, 2018.

1. 786Baraq Win User

Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

Log Name: Application
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service
    Date: 12/13/2018 2:30:43 PM
    Event ID: 1534
    Task Category: None
    Level: Warning
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: HP1520T1
    Description:
    Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service" Guid="{89b1e9f0-5aff-44a6-9b44-0a07a7ce5845}" />
    <EventID>1534</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>3</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-12-13T22:30:43.432052700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>17279</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="2084" ThreadID="3108" />
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>HP1520T1</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData Name="EVENT_PROFILE_NOTIFICATION_FAIL">
    <Data Name="Event">Load</Data>
    <Data Name="Component">{B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB}</Data>
    <Data Name="Error">See Tracelogging for error details</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

786Baraq, Dec 13, 2018

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Dec 13, 2018
  3. (WINDOWS 10)"The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while logging-in with the guest user account on Windows 10.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service - Similar Threads - Microsoft User Profiles

2. Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solution for The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...: Hi, sorry in advance as I am not very computer savvy.Earlier today, I factory reset my PC from a general slowness and a lot of unneeded space taken up in my drives. When it finished, it returned me to the log-in screen and when I try to log-in I get the message “The User...
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: Hi, I get this after I reset/cleanup my Laptop it’s a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming, I already tried to boot into safe mode but It only get stuck in a loading screen, I also don’t have any other user profile that I can boot on, I even tried to reset/cleanup my laptop for the...
  4. "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The user Profile Service service failed the sign-in. user profile cannot be loaded": I was attempting to test making a standard user account and modifying the GPEDIT settings for user settings regarding running updates.I wanted to try changing the standard user settings to allow them to install updates.So while logged in as admin I created the standard user...
  5. The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.: So i just reset my pc because it was running slow, when i try to log in I am hit with the error message above. I have been trying to resolve this for 4 hours by researching everything. When i try to go into safe mode all i see is a white screen with nothing but my mouse on...
  6. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded."

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.": On sign-in to WIndows 10 I get this message. From various forums includiing this one I see that I need to do something to the regedit, and to do this need to be in safe mode. However, when I go through all the motions to get to safe mode, I am always brought back to sign-in....
  7. The User Profile Service service failed to logon. User Profile cannot be loaded (Windows...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The User Profile Service service failed to logon. User Profile cannot be loaded (Windows...: My daughter got this message when she tried to login on the laptop. Then several more attempts at login also failed. I then logged in as administrator and checked to see if the profile folders, files, and NTUSER.DAT file were there. All OK. I tried a few things to get...
  8. Windows 10: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be...: I had this exact message on my main desktop pc after trying to log on immediately after Win10 updates were installed. Having found an old Win10 thread with the same title but without the bracketed wording, it seemed there was a solution. However, my need was for a working...
  9. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user profile service 1552

2. win 10 User Profile Service id 1552

3. Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service

4. microsoft windows user profiles service,
  5. event id 1552 user profile service windows 10,
  6. event id 1552,
  7. microsoft-windows-user profiles service 1552,
  8. warnung user profile service 1534,
  9. [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service [ Guid] {89b1e9f0-5aff-44a6-9b44-0a07a7ce5845},
  10. microsoft windows user profiles service 1534,
  11. microsoft-windows-user profiles service 1534,
  12. event id 1552 user profile service,
  13. 1552 user profile,
  14. 1552 User Profile Service,
  15. windows 10 error 1552