Windows 10: Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues

Discus and support Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there!I have been trying to install updates on my laptop with specifications as attached in the screenshot. However, an error is being shown as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PramukhKulkarni, May 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues

Hello there!I have been trying to install updates on my laptop with specifications as attached in the screenshot. However, an error is being shown as in the attached picture. I have also tried downloading the update available on - https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Support.aspx .Please let me know solutions. Thanks.

:)

PramukhKulkarni, May 8, 2021

2. Vista Ultimate 64-bit SLI Issues

like i said it could be that your board doesnt like 64 bit its suggest tryin a bios update and the bridge or possible both because lookin at ur specs its should be fine on 64 bit

richjordan255, May 8, 2021
  3. Why does windows 64bit install keep showing up as 32bit on my 64 bit machine?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Let us know few thing to analyze the issue.

• Which tool did you used for downloading 64 bit windows 10?
    I would suggest you to install the media creation tool from the link below and check if it helps:

Download Windows 10

If issue persist, I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check for the hardware error.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, May 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues

Error during iTunes installation in Windows 10 64 bits version

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you said that " it worked fine with 32-bit version", and there is a problem in installing in 64-bit version. But iTunes application is compatible with both the versions. There may be an issue with the PC which/iTunes application which is not supporting
    the particular PC.

The error code which you have provided is related to Windows update.

I suggest you to run the Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

You can follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box present in the Taskbar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Windows update Troubleshooter.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

SujataMoktan, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues

1. Microsoft Windows10 -64 bit- Update issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Windows10 bit

2. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS: I am using laptop with IntelR PentiumR CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz,2100Mhz,2 cores, 2 Logical processors . It comes with windows 7 professional 32 bit OS. Now I want windows 10 64 bit OS to be installed. Is it possible?...
  3. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS: I am using laptop with IntelR PentiumR CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz,2100Mhz,2 cores, 2 Logical processors . It comes with windows 7 professional 32 bit OS. Now I want windows 10 64 bit OS to be installed. Is it possible?...
  4. Requirement of windows10 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to change Windows10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change Windows10 32 bit to 64 bit: My pc HP All-in-one is having 4 GB Ram . But Windows 10 32 bit was installed from the very begining to run DOS base PC program . Now how can I change / update Windows 10 32 Bit to 64 Bit....
  6. how to change Windows10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change Windows10 32 bit to 64 bit: My pc HP All-in-one is having 4 GB Ram . But Windows 10 32 bit was installed from the very begining to run DOS base PC program . Now how can I change / update Windows 10 32 Bit to 64 Bit....
  7. how to change Windows10 32 bit to 64 bit

8. File Explorer windows10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer windows10 64 bit: When I run file explorer I have two music files listed under This PC.The first gives the location under the General tab as "C: \User\username\NetHood"and Under the location Tab as "C: \User\username\NetHood\Music"the second occurrence givesGeneral Tab "C:...
  9. Update failure Windows10 64 bit, someone knows how to solve the issue?

Update failure Windows10 64 bit, someone knows how to solve the issue?: Help me, please... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-failure-windows10-64-bit-someone-knows-how/251b4214-18f4-4af1-afd7-fdae7df826e7
  10. via Mac - Windows10 to 64 bit

via Mac - Windows10 to 64 bit: Hello, I need to upgrade Windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit. Only computer with internet access is a Mac. Any direction would be appreciated. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/via-mac-windows10-to-64-bit/85a471c4-dbb8-4a7f-876b-30a116526d44