Windows 10: Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer

Discus and support Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried for 3 hours to find a link to download a app like the one I jhave on my android phone. I am beyond frustrated at this point. Al I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doreen L 1026, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer

I have tried for 3 hours to find a link to download a app like the one I jhave on my android phone. I am beyond frustrated at this point. Al I want is a nice simple link to download the app, be able to see the app green C on the main screen. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I need to do. I have tried all the links in the browser. I haven't even started and want to quit already. Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated.

Doreen

:)

Doreen L 1026, Feb 15, 2019
  2. DeeHerman Win User

cricut machine

hello, I'm trying to connect my cricut machine to my pc. the pc seems to have the cricut in my devices but the cricut web page/ design space doesn't seem to recognize it.

can anyone help me please?

DeeHerman, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer

cricut machine

Hi Dee, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a Microsoft Community expert and fellow user.

If your device is being recognized by Windows, you might need to seek support from the Cricut help page, as the community here would only be able to help you up to the point where Windows recognizes the device.

Any problems after that would be in the domain of Cricut Support, as they are the experts on their products.

Here's a link to the Cricut Support page:

Help Center

See if you can find your answer or contact a support representative there, and let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer

1. Microsoft windows10 having issues downloading the cricut desing on a new laptop computer - Similar Threads - Microsoft windows10 having

2. Download Windows10 to new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download Windows10 to new computer: Hello. My windows account is included in Microsoft 365 A3 licenses, which included Windows 10 enterprise. Can I directly download and install it to my new computer just like normal account? Or should I do anything else? What is the correct installation procedure?Thx in...
  3. Download Windows10 to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Windows10 to new computer: Hello. My windows account is included in Microsoft 365 A3 licenses, which included Windows 10 enterprise. Can I directly download and install it to my new computer just like normal account? Or should I do anything else? What is the correct installation procedure?Thx in...
  4. Download Windows10 to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop

Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop: I am unable to install Cricut Design Space on my laptop.It keeps coming up with the following error:"Windows 7 required"I have Windows 10 education, which seems to meet the system requirements criteria, but it won't let me install it, anyone got any idea on how I can get this...
  6. Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download Cricut Design space on my laptop: I am unable to install Cricut Design Space on my laptop.It keeps coming up with the following error:"Windows 7 required"I have Windows 10 education, which seems to meet the system requirements criteria, but it won't let me install it, anyone got any idea on how I can get this...
  7. microsoft wont let me download cricut design space, and no microsoft does not have the app,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wont let me download cricut design space, and no microsoft does not have the app,...: microsoft wont let me download Cricut Design Space and no microsoft does not have the app for it would be great if they did. its telling me to switch out of S mode, how safe is that for the rest of my download and personal stuff of my lap top....
  8. Cricut App issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cricut App issues: When I download the Cricut Design Space to my new laptop it indicates it cannot load due to S mode. Cricut support staff indicate that their app is compatible with Windows 10 and 11 and that I should disable S mode. From what I read, this however could cause other problems....
  9. Cricut App issues

Cricut App issues: When I download the Cricut Design Space to my new laptop it indicates it cannot load due to S mode. Cricut support staff indicate that their app is compatible with Windows 10 and 11 and that I should disable S mode. From what I read, this however could cause other problems....
  10. Windows10 download for new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 download for new pc: So I am making my new pc and I'm getting windows 10 on it, but had a question about where I get it. Do I need to buy a 100$ windows 10 usb or can I use this site and put this onto a usb of my own? https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/... submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cricut design space login

2. cricut design space login windows

3. windows wont let me download cricut app

4. cricut design space login with windows 10,
  5. Is cricut in windows s mode,
  6. how do i get an app that is microsoft verified so i can put the cricut design space on my desk top to use?,
  7. how to add cricut design space to my laptop without switching from S,
  8. my laptop wont talk to my cricut,
  9. my laptop wont let me open page to link cricut with laptop,
  10. cricut app in s mode,
  11. cricut design wont open on laptop,
  12. having problems opening the new cricut app on hp,
  13. cricut design space s mode,
  14. my cricut wont download the flashdrive,
  15. does anyone have problem using cricut design space with windows s?