Windows 10: microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Discus and support microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why is my mouse not working whilst the laptop states that it is installed properly and in working order?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DerekConnelly1, Sep 18, 2019.

1. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

why is my mouse not working whilst the laptop states that it is installed properly and in working order?

:)

DerekConnelly1, Sep 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400

Hello Frank,

For you to connect the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400, we recommend that you install the driver

here
    . To properly guide on how to install the mouse and the driver, kindly follow the steps provided in the article below.

Install mouse and IntelliPoint software

Note: The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400 is designed to work in Windows 8. The mouse might not work on its full potential in Windows 10.

If you have further questions, kindly let us know.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 spontaneously stops working

Hi Mirvine,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

There could be a corruption with the wireless optical mouse.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft Hardware help article and follow the troubleshooting steps to fix the issues with the wireless mouse.

Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 18, 2019
  4. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

Wireless Optical Desktop 700

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our Microsoft Community.

If your PC has a Bluetooth capability, then you will only need to install the driver for your Wireless Optical Desktop.

We suggest you download the driver that corresponds to the operating system of your PC and Install in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Venancio Khu, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

1. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse - Similar Threads - microsoft wired wireless

2. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  3. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  4. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  5. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility: Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse/4e1ba413-cfd4-4730-8e5b-b75a39d6ec76
  6. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  7. Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse: Hi, Would appreciate information related to how I could download the Keyboard / mouse installation software for the Wireless Optical Desktop special edition. Found the box while reorganizing office but the box has no software installation CD. I am currently running...
  8. Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000

Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000: Recently Windows 10 update crashed my pc so bad I had to install a new version of Windows. My Microsoft Optical Mouse 3000 will work but the magnifier does not. I have a hard time reading and need this function. I try and reinstall software but Windows 10 will not recognize...
  9. Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working: So my Gearhead mouse isn't connecting to the usb chip I've switched the batteries for brand new ones and tried it on a different computer, nothing worked. The model number is MPT4100CMO. I cant get it to reconnect and it was working for about 2 years before it stopped....
  10. optical mouse also wireless one

optical mouse also wireless one: am using a laptop that is running windows ten both mice were working ok even though the lappy is ten years old and came with windows 7 received the free 10 when offered and no troubles until Friday when I lost a file and attempted a system restore which did not work. I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse